MERGED: Jets trade for Lito Sheppard | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Jets trade for Lito Sheppard

There goes another waste of god given talent, it's like a place where players go to die!!

Wow. Jets just didn't learn anything from last year, did they ? Are they going to have any draft picks left if they keep trading them all away for a 1-2 year player ? Keep it up! We'll gladly keep taking all the good young players and be solid for years to come!!!
:lol2:

if the Dolphins wanted Lito Sheppard, they would have had him last year

MERGED: Lito Shepard Traded to Jets

Sorry if this was already posted, I didn't see it anywhere.
For those of you that wanted Lito, I just saw on ESPN News that Shepard was traded to the Jets for undisclosed picks. I'll look for a link.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a done deal. I'm watching Eagles' live and Spadaro just said it was a proposed offer. A 5th and a conditional 2010 pick ranging anywhere from a 2nd and a 4th.

Lito Is Not A Jet... Yet!

I'm watching Eagles' live and Spadaro just said it's a proposed trade that would send Lito Sheppard to the Jets for a 5th round pick this year and a 2010 pick ranging anywhere from a 4th to a 2nd. But no it's not set in stone.

And that's that.

The Jets and Eagles have agreed to a trade that will send a 2009 fifth-round pick and a 2010 conditional pick to the Eagles for CB Lito Sheppard.

hes a jet. and thank god, hes soft and terrible. yes he might get a few picks, but that doesnt make him good.

next years early pick makes this trade not worth it for the jets. next years draft is loaded

Would they have got him for a 5th last year?

A 5th round pick for a former pro-bowl player with some experience at a position of need for us...

sounds like a NO BRAINER... wish it would've been us making that deal.

Back
Top Bottom