Merged: Just re-sign Nails already.../Why No Nails? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Just re-sign Nails already.../Why No Nails?

i don't think anyone really recovers from an injury like nails'. but if i remember correctly he had the best possible break to recover from. unlike DM, his was clean and not all the way through. maybe there is hope for him....

I'm with you Dolfan Brother! Sign Nails now to play RG!

Why No Nails?

I understand Jamie Nails has been a LG and that's Jeno James position. I also understand Nails was bothered with an ankle injury last year. That being said, with Todd Perry released why not resign Nails and move him to RG? IMO Nails is a pretty solid player when healthy but from what I read it looks like the fins are not interested in re-signing him. Please tell me why.

I'd love to have him back. Maybe they think the rest of the league will view him as damaged goods so they can get him on the cheap later on in free agency. Dolphin Digest is stating that he is in Buffalo. I'd hate to watch him drive blocking our guys twice a year if he gets healthy.

Oh, don't worry so much. I think soon that Rick will resign Nails, Perry and Ruddy again. I think that is his plan E or was it plan F??

Originally posted by phinphanbill
I'd love to have him back. Maybe they think the rest of the league will view him as damaged goods so they can get him on the cheap later on in free agency. Dolphin Digest is stating that he is in Buffalo. I'd hate to watch him drive blocking our guys twice a year if he gets healthy.

That's a BIG "if".

When he did get healthy, he didn't stay that way. I think he has an eating condition (understatement of the day).

That's def a plan F, as in if we FAIL to get all the players we wanted, then we go with the same old players.

Originally posted by LandlockdFinFan

That's a BIG "if".

When he did get healthy, he didn't stay that way. I think he has an eating condition (understatement of the day).

I know the guy has big problems disconnecting the feed bag, but he's only missed 3 starts in 2 years. I'm missing something here.:confused:

Originally posted by MiamiFan1354
That's def a plan F, as in if we FAIL to get all the players we wanted, then we go with the same old players.

Hey Wayne did it too. He got us excited about him hiring a new GM/coach and look what we got....same crap different day.

Why can't Rick do it too?

we're actually rooting for Nails to sign with the bills, and when he eats travis henry you guys can get to start the mcgahee era.

Back
Top Bottom