Merged:Let's Send Poll Results to Ricky!!!/take him back or not? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Let's Send Poll Results to Ricky!!!/take him back or not?

Are you in favor of Ricky's return?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Krie30511 said:
whats it going to hurt if he comes back, apologizes, has a great work ethic and proves he wants to play again...you can tell when the guy wants to do somehing he goes and does it 180%.... So if he could straighten his mind to it I think we have a good back coming back to us...
:rolleyes:
Yeah, and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle...
:rolleyes:

Rumor has it that Ricky was all but back until he realized that Saban coached at LSU....not LSD!:D

DreamWeaver said:
Rumor has it that Ricky was all but back until he realized that Saban coached at LSU....not LSD!:D
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Take Him Back or Not??

Who in here would accpet Ricky back to the Dolphins??? I for one would take him back no questions asked! I honestly believe that if he's supossibly quit smoking weed and is willing too seek councelling then I think he's matured as a man as well as an athlete. If he did decide to quit again.......then I think he would give us plenty of notice and quit after the season and before free agency and the draft......he wont make the same mistake twice.

So I wanna know what you guys think! Take Him back.......or no. and Why or why not.

take him back! he can get in shape in a month or 2 and be the same. :lifter:

I probably would, but we would need to take a RB like Morency or Arrington to hedge our bet. And this is all contingent that he has indeed quit smoking and that Saban thinks he can add the muscle back by the preseason. I dont think Saban is talking to him and offering counseling because the door is shut on Ricky coming back, I just don't really see it happening though.

There is already a thread with 100-200 votes on it which I posted yesterday. vote on that one...it's entitled "Let's Send Poll Results to Ricky!!!"

Phin_Phan said:
Who in here would accpet Ricky back to the Dolphins??? I for one would take him back no questions asked! I honestly believe that if he's supossibly quit smoking weed and is willing too seek councelling then I think he's matured as a man as well as an athlete.QUOTE]

AMEN!

Take him back
Not because I think he's mature, because he owes the franchise money! and lots of it that he appearantly doesn't have.
Also, I think it would be nice to have Ricky return, if he doesn't go big, my memerobelia is worthless... LOL

But honestly, Ricky, you f*cked us last year, make it up to us by comming back and it'll help proove you're not a li'l b*tch, you had your time off, now lets make millions.

lol another would you take him back poll....no one's opinion has changed in the last 48 hrs.

Back
Top Bottom