Merged:Let's Send Poll Results to Ricky!!!/take him back or not? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Let's Send Poll Results to Ricky!!!/take him back or not?

Are you in favor of Ricky's return?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thedayafter said:
It's a business.... players are very forgiving provided you show your worth on the field of play. RW always played hard.

Most of those that could be distracted will probaly not be on the roster in 2005 and certainly by 2006.... RW is still a young guy... a young guy with proven talent... can he do it again.... I would like to see him get a shot.... we have nothing to lose.

Nothing to lose? How quick people forget. I'd like to see him get shot too, right in the (_)_)

:shakeno:

God_Child said:
Take him back
Not because I think he's mature, because he owes the franchise money! and lots of it that he appearantly doesn't have.
Also, I think it would be nice to have Ricky return, if he doesn't go big, my memerobelia is worthless... LOL

But honestly, Ricky, you f*cked us last year, make it up to us by comming back and it'll help proove you're not a li'l b*tch, you had your time off, now lets make millions.

If he came back, I don't believe that he would owe us the money since he would not be in breach of his contract.

I would under these conditions:

1. Ricky apologizes to the fans in writing and on TV/radio/Internet streaming video
2. Ricky agrees to undergo psychiatric treatment and counseling 7 days a week for as long as there's a need.
3. Ricky gains some pounds and start bulking up and training.
4. He restructures his contract so that if he bails again, he's left with nothing
5. (Optional) Refund all those who bought Ricky jerseys and burned/destroyed/threw away/donated them and have a receipt.

Regan21286 said:
I would under these conditions:

1. Ricky apologizes to the fans in writing and on TV/radio/Internet streaming video
2. Ricky agrees to undergo psychiatric treatment and counseling 7 days a week for as long as there's a need.
3. Ricky gains some pounds and start bulking up and training.
4. He restructures his contract so that if he bails again, he's left with nothing
5. (Optional) Refund all those who bought Ricky jerseys and burned/destroyed/threw away/donated them and have a receipt.
i like the last rule the best but i think he should also pay each member of this board $100 for every "ricky coming back thread" i think that would make it all equal

Back
Top Bottom