Merged: Marcus Vick | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick

Peoples take on Marcus Vick?

I was wondering whats up with him. Can he even participate in the draft? If so what round are people thinking. Could be a talented qb in a later round?

When posting, please keep these guidelines in mind:

Miami Dolphins - Please keeps threads related to current Dolphins players/staff etc here

College Football - Please keep threads related to current college teams/players/games here

Draft Forum - Please keep mock drafts/draft wish lists/potential draft picks, etc in here.

Free Agents - Please keep discussions about potential free agents here.

hes a piece of trash i hope he spends time in jail and gets a nice little talk by a guy named bubba

I believe that he can participate in the draft but will not be invited to the combine, so he will have to schedule private workouts. I hope that no team even comes close to drafting him. He may have some talent, but is probably just scratching the surface of his problems.

UltraDol-Fan said:
I hope he gets drafted by Atlanta as Mike's backup

He'll be signed as an undrafted FA by the Falcons unless it's evident Marcus is going to see jail time.

Did you see him stamp on the guys leg? No way. Not to metion everything else.

hes a bum and a thug and has always been over rated just like his brother Micheal Vick!

MDFinFan06 said:
I was wondering whats up with him. Can he even participate in the draft? If so what round are people thinking. Could be a talented qb in a later round?

Vick is a piece of crap...I would'nt sign him as an undrafted free agent as training camp fodder.

Marcus Vick for QB

If Marcus doesnt go to jail we should draft him.He has alot of talent and he is only 20 years old.When he matures his behavior problems should go away.It is a risk but he will be cheap.

Back
Top Bottom