Merged: Marcus Vick | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick

WHO CARES. Name the last QB with a Vick like playing style that has won a SB??? You can't because it's never happened. These guys are fun to watch, but if I want entertainment I go to the movies. When it comes to the Dolphins I want to win a SB.

Roman529 said:
Vick might be doing a few years in the slammer. What a waste.

He faces at most 36 months of misdemeanor time. I'd be surprised to see him do 6 months of that even if he's convicted of all 3 counts. Nobody should take this as legal advice -- if you face three class one misdemeanors in Virginia, please consult a knowledgable attorney.

Mr. Reality said:
WHO CARES. Name the last QB with a Vick like playing style that has won a SB??? You can't because it's never happened. These guys are fun to watch, but if I want entertainment I go to the movies. When it comes to the Dolphins I want to win a SB.

Name the last Quarterbacks with arms and feet like the Vick brothers

Now this MORON was supposedly running around a fast food resturaunt waiving a gun .....which last time I checked is BAD, particularly for a guy on probation......:lol: He may WANT to go pro, but he may have to want in one hand and duece in the other and see which one fills up first.

Jimmy James said:
He faces at most 36 months of misdemeanor time. I'd be surprised to see him do 6 months of that even if he's convicted of all 3 counts. Nobody should take this as legal advice -- if you face three class one misdemeanors in Virginia, please consult a knowledgable attorney.

JJ the problem is isnt he still on probation from one of his previous dumb acts....... :dolphins:

South Florida said:
Name the last Quarterbacks with arms and feet like the Vick brothers

Still don't care. Name a Vick with Tom Brady's smarts and success. Thats what I'm looking for.

Jimmy James said:

I am sure this is not the end of trouble for Little Vick...some guys just can't stop....like Maurice Clarett. If I had that kind of talent I would be in bed with a glass of hot milk and cookies at 9 pm every night. :D

Nicky Napoleon said:
JJ the problem is isnt he still on probation from one of his previous dumb acts....... :dolphins:

You mean possession of marijuana and a bunch of traffic tickets? I wouldn't think he would be, and I wouldn't think he'd face much in the way of consequences in any show cause hearing for violating his probation even if the counties he committed those crimes in were inclined to request such hearings. Again, this isn't legal advice. If you're on probation in Virginia and are conceivably facing a show cause hearing, consult a qualified attorney.

Roman529 said:
I am sure this is not the end of trouble for Little Vick...some guys just can't stop....like Maurice Clarett. If I had that kind of talent I would be in bed with a glass of hot milk and cookies at 9 pm every night. :D

Oh, I hear you. Somebody needs to intervene in young Vick's life before he does something that will get him in serious trouble. If that doesn't happen, this pattern will repeat until he does a long stretch.

if ive said it once ive said it 5 million times.......marcus vick is the most overrated talent at qb since ryan leaf........people thought i was crazy back on nov.5 when i had a thread called "marcus vick is overrated", but i know now that i have the last laugh.

he'll still be selected before he should be in the draft. his last name is vick and he does have some talent. i think he was at a mcdonalds when he flashed the piece..... happened a mere 30 minutes from where i live lol

Mr. Reality said:

Well the last QB with a Vick like playing style was Vick. Good point.

Back
Top Bottom