MERGED: Mod Willbill3 needs to get a grip!\Appology to WildBill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Mod Willbill3 needs to get a grip!\Appology to WildBill

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Mod Willbill3 needs to get a grip!

I have had my avatar for over a year, and then I get this email that my avatar is against the TOS! this is BS, and this is getting nuts. I have been a solid poster, and then after year I get this! Don't worry Mods I am done with this board!

Dude calm down i see your point for being mad...honestly i dont even know what your avy was. Please dont scream at the mods they do a 100% great job of officiating these boards. I see your a donated and a finheaven vip member so you do care but what was your avy anyway there must of been a reason they banned it

So for right now just calm down :D

clear.gif

Mod Willbill3 needs to get a grip!

I have abeen a solid poster for a while here, and have had the same avatar for over a year, and now it's against the TOS! I am done with this board! You need to relax a little!

Buddwalk said:
Dude calm down i see your point for being mad...honestly i dont even know what your avy was. Please dont scream at the mods they do a 100% great job of officiating these boards. I see your a donated and a finheaven vip member so you do care but what was your avy anyway there must of been a reason they banned it

So for right now just calm down :D
Bro it was a Dolphin cheerleader in her outfit, and that's it!

Fin Fan in Cali said:

Well some things have to be against tos man...They might have let it slide for a year but now there clamping down. Remember finheaven doesnt want any sexual harrassment charges. Im not a mod or anything but i thought I should stick up for them on this one. Please dont directly address one mod it might of been wildbill who did ban your thing but it wasnt his fault. It was yours for having it in your avatar. Now i've had my sig the one skape made me deleted cause it was a lil bit over 40k but still none the less over 40k. Like i said chill :D

and have a cookie
clear.gif

MDFINFAN said:
Why is your avatar against the TOS?
Bro I am done with thios board and the super mods. My avatar was the same for over a year, it was a Dolphin Cheerleader in her uniform, and all of a sudden it's against the TOS. Take care!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Bro I am done with thios board and the super mods. My avatar was the same for over a year, it was a Dolphin Cheerleader in her uniform, and all of a sudden it's against the TOS. Take care!

LOL... well, I've seen worse on PBS so I'm going to my menu screen and blocking that channel right after I call the FCC to complain!!!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
yea i had a chick in mine too the other day they took it out so i dunno. there was no nudity

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I have had my avatar for over a year, and then I get this email that my avatar is against the TOS! this is BS, and this is getting nuts. I have been a solid poster, and then after year I get this! Don't worry Mods I am done with this board!

Dude, just resize it or fix w/e was wrong. If you had it over a year, i'm sure you could email AJ or Muck to see if they would let you use it.

No need to get all dramatic.... :lol:

_dan24 said:
Dude, just resize it or fix w/e was wrong. If you had it over a year, i'm sure you could email AJ or Muck to see if they would let you use it.

No need to get all dramatic.... :lol:

you would think after being here a year, a good positive poster a vip and a donator that there would be a courtesy pm before the ax happened.

edit; there was a courtesy pm, my bad

Back
Top Bottom