MERGED: Mod Willbill3 needs to get a grip!\Appology to WildBill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Mod Willbill3 needs to get a grip!\Appology to WildBill

I am not sure I even remember Cali's avatar, but if it was just a Cheerleader that does not sound like a violation of TOS. I just reread the TOS to make sure and that does not sound like a violation. I understand if it was suggestive or "sexually explicit".

Mods, can I just have some clarification? I would just like to know what the policy is.

Thanks.

d-day said:
- i think the mods sometimes forget that there are actual human beings behind the posts - i'm sure it gets easy for them to dehumanize us posters here at times since there are so many of us on this mb -

I think that many times, the posters forget that there are actual human beings who are volunteering their time to be mods - I'm sure it gets easy for the members to dehumanize the staff at times.....

;)

This is assenine.

Fin Fan In Cali and BlitPhinFan are two of my favorite posters. If we lose them because of this crap, I'm going to be pi$$ed.

What is the harm of having a pic of cheerleaders anyway? What can someone do to the site?

If they filed sexual harrasment, then they'd have to file it against the NFL too and all the publications that make cheerleading video, calendars, posters, etc...

I don't get it. This is stupid.

WharfRat said:
I think that many times, the posters forget that there are actual human beings who are volunteering their time to be mods - I'm sure it gets easy for the members to dehumanize the staff at times.....

;)

touche...

Apology to Wildbill3

I am here manning up for the second time this week. The first time was posting to Smizzy on Jetnation. I am posting this thread after talking to brother d-day, and wildbill3. This is to say let's put the problem with my avatar behind us. Willbill3 didn't know that it was an unwritten rule that you could have them as your avatar, until talking to other mods. I have learned not to make the situation worse in public, to channel your response to the mod, or admin, and be patient for a response. Muck, and d-day you were correct. My avatar is back.

To all my brotherin here at Finheaven I appreciate your support, and PM's as well. I was overwhelmed by the support, and along with bro Blitphinfan.:beerbang:

I ask that the brotherin to take it easy, and let's enjoy Finheaven together. Willbill3 and I have patched this matter up, so let's move on.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I am here manning up for the second time this week. The first time was posting to Smizzy on Jetnation. I am posting this thread after talking to brother d-day, and wildbill3. This is to say let's put the problem with my avatar behind us. Willbill3 didn't know that it was an unwritten rule that you could have them as your avatar, until talking to other mods. I have learned not to make the situation worse in public, to channel your response to the mod, or admin, and be patient for a response. Muck, and d-day you were correct. My avatar is back.

To all my brotherin here at Finheaven I appreciate your support, and PM's as well. I was overwhelmed by the support, and along with bro Blitphinfan.:beerbang:

I ask that the brotherin to take it easy, and let's enjoy Finheaven together. Willbill3 and I have patched this matter up, so let's move on.

Thats great. I'm glad to hear you guys patched it up and you are now back on.:drinkers: to all.

How can you not like a guy that pays homage to SRV?

Anyway, after experiencing what it must feel like to touch a stripper (in this case Phins cheerleader in outfit) during a lapdance, and being taken out back by the bouncer (Muck).... :eek: I can say YOU DO NOT TOUCH the Cheerleaders, at least when they are in proper uniform...:lol:

Anyway, we are all winners in this, we keep a valued member, and we get to see the phins cheerleaders as avatars! :D (as I understand it though, they have to be in thier phins outfits, not swimming suits, sorry blitphinpfan:cry: )

Anyway all is good, and we can continue on continuing on!:cooldude:

Fin Fan in Cali said:

:drinkers:

Wildbill3 said:
How can you not like a guy that pays homage to SRV?

Anyway, after experiencing what it must feel like to touch a stripper (in this case Phins cheerleader in outfit) during a lapdance, and being taken out back by the bouncer (Muck).... :eek: I can say YOU DO NOT TOUCH the Cheerleaders, at least when they are in proper uniform...:lol:

Anyway, we are all winners in this, we keep a valued member, and we get to see the phins cheerleaders as avatars! :D (as I understand it though, they have to be in thier phins outfits, not swimming suits, sorry blitphinpfan:cry: )

Anyway all is good, and we can continue on continuing on!:cooldude:

Hey.. no hard feelings on my part. I understand completely. It was my fault that I never read the avatar section of the TOS, until after my avatar was removed. I am however glad to know that I can use my new one that I have been working on. Thanks Wildbill3. It's great to have Cali back! Now lets do this thing! GO FINS!

DolphinDevil28 said:
This is assenine.

Fin Fan In Cali and BlitPhinFan are two of my favorite posters. If we lose them because of this crap, I'm going to be pi$$ed.

What is the harm of having a pic of cheerleaders anyway? What can someone do to the site?

If they filed sexual harrasment, then they'd have to file it against the NFL too and all the publications that make cheerleading video, calendars, posters, etc...

I don't get it. This is stupid.

Thanks for the support DD28. Cali's was okay. But after I reviewed the TOS for avatars.. mine was in violation. No worries though. I am working on a TOS friendly version and I will be back, now that Cali is all straightened out. I look forward to game day this coming weekend! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

wow...all this drama over a stupid avatar...i thought i was imamture

Back
Top Bottom