MERGED: Mod Willbill3 needs to get a grip!\Appology to WildBill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Mod Willbill3 needs to get a grip!\Appology to WildBill

Muck said:
Check your PMs.

Can I get a PM also? I didn't have my avatar near as long as Fin Fan in Cali but, I have had the same type of Avatar since I joined Finheaven. I have gone over the TOS since my avatar was removed. I agree that my latest was wrong on my part. But how can you call a cheerleader outfit a bikini? There are arms and a skirt, are there not?

I assume they changed the rules on signatures as well, because mine had fit ALL of the rules perfectly, then all of a sudden I log on and my signature is gone. A PM would have been nice, seeing as I had not stored it on my PC...

4evaFinz said:
I assume they changed the rules on signatures as well, because mine had fit ALL of the rules perfectly, then all of a sudden I log on and my signature is gone. A PM would have been nice, seeing as I had not stored it on my PC...

Your mod edited sig says it was 13.34 kbs over the limit...

4evaFinz said:

It did not fit all the rules perfectly. I'm the mod who zapped your sig. It was bigger than 40.0 kb.

cnc66 said:
you would think after being here a year, a good positive poster a vip and a donator that there would be a courtesy pm before the ax happened.

Yep, that is my gripe. I have no way to respond to or get approval on another avatar. Since I have no clue on who to petition or get my new avatar approved.

I read the TOS... mine was in violation... I can't argue that now. But Fin Fan in Cali's is NOT a bikini picture. It was just a cheerleader in her uniform.

My next one was going to be of Lauren D. from the waist up in our new uniforms. They have sleeves etc. I would just like to get a PM so I know where to send an avatar picture before I waste my time postin it. So to speak.

BlitPhinFan said:
Yep, that is my gripe. I have no way to respond to or get approval on another avatar. Since I have no clue on who to petition or get my new avatar approved.

I read the TOS... mine was in violation... I can't argue that now. But Fin Fan in Cali's is NOT a bikini picture. It was just a cheerleader in her uniform.

My next one was going to be of Lauren D. from the waist up in our new uniforms. They have sleeves etc. I would just like to get a PM so I know where to send an avatar picture before I waste my time postin it. So to speak.

I was told that there was a courtesy pm, I was incorrect.

We've spoken/speaking via PM. But I wasn't aware that there were multiple threads started in multiple forums (none of which were the Complaints forum).

That's not really the best way to handle it.

:happydrinStick around Cali we need all the positive guys and gals we can get. I bet if you resize it you'll be back in business.

Muck said:
We've spoken/speaking via PM. But I wasn't aware that there were multiple threads started in multiple forums (none of which were the Complaints forum).

That's not really the best way to handle it.
I sent one to admin with no repsonse Muck.

I apologize. I haven't checked my mail in the last few hours.

But you have to at least cut us some slack. You sent your email during the game (5:10 PM). Most people aren't checking their email during the game. Remember, we're fans too. We live and die with every play. :) And you created these threads just after the game ended, when we're typically cleaning up and monitoring and/or posting on the site.

Basically, you gave us a 2.5 hours period to respond during a Phins-Jets game!! :tongue: Then you started making a private matter public. Really, if you have a complaint about a staff member....all you have to do is email or PM us (the admins). If it's busy time, PM works better. Because doing what you did (in public, in several forums) really makes it look like you're trying to smear the site, which obviously would be really out of character for you.

As I said to you privately, the mod was only doing what he thought was right. There was no malice. And you didn't seem to interperate it that way in your email.

Now lets all hug this out. :)

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I sent one to admin with no repsonse Muck.

There was no harm intended, guys, to either of you (blit too). Can we put this behind us and not lose any valued members to what amounts to an escalated misunderstanding?

I love you guys...

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Bro I am done with thios board and the super mods. My avatar was the same for over a year, it was a Dolphin Cheerleader in her uniform, and all of a sudden it's against the TOS. Take care!
Hey Cali, it was against the TOS, it wasn't a sudden change of heart by the MODS. I have always wondered why some of the avatars have been allowed. I had mine taken away about 15 months ago due to fact that they want the pics in the main forum, be they Avatars or sigs, to be clean and football related. Cheerleaders were allowed for awhile but the people started to get the cheerleaders in really suggestive poses and passed them off as having Dolphins' ties, so Cheerleaders, unfortunately, are off limits too. I hope you reconsider your absence as you do provide good commentary here.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I have had my avatar for over a year, and then I get this email that my avatar is against the TOS! this is BS, and this is getting nuts. I have been a solid poster, and then after year I get this! Don't worry Mods I am done with this board!

bro - i hope you don't go - i understand you though - i think the mods sometimes forget that there are actual human beings behind the posts - i'm sure it gets easy for them to dehumanize us posters here at times since there are so many of us on this mb - i just hope they take the time to work it out with you fin fan - good posters like you are needed here and should be worth the extra effort

woah. i just realized how much i missed your avator already!!!

im not questioning anything, cause i dont run the site. but i just ask whats the deal with banning dolphin cheerleaders when during the game they show them upclose all the time....i dont get that...

Back
Top Bottom