Merged: Moving Fielder threads after a game is BS / Board Censorship / Explanation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Moving Fielder threads after a game is BS / Board Censorship / Explanation

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
Why is there censorship on this board!!!!

I think the mods need to stop playing god.

Fiedler comments need to stay in here at least for gameday

come on now this seperate forum for him is dumb, let all the game-related stuff stay in here!!!!

then the next day or later on after the heated fans cool down then move it....this is beyond ridiculous...

matt

What happened to my STARTBRIANGRIESE thread?? Where did you move it?

Pretty soon they'll need to move the main forum into the JF forum just so it gets a look.

I supported Fiedler but he needs to go.

2 missed TDs.

One to Chambers, one to Thompson.

You guys have a point. I don't like the separate Fiedler forum. However, I had to move this to that forum.

I think this is true the QB is essential to discussing the whole game. He was playing correct. If it get offesive on gameday move it but if it's a legit comment it should stay here.

I think it is rediculous we cannot talk about our QB on the main board.

This is getting bad.

Moving Fielder threasds after a game is BS

C'mon mods, this is really getting ridiculous. Everytimne someone says Jay didn't play well, you move it??

Last I checked he still plays for Miami...unfortunately.

Give us a break.

I agree. Where can we sign up to have this policy changed.

Yes....

I too would like to have my cake and eat it too.....:D

Because all the anti-Jay threads are rediculous....

Hay led the team on what should have been TWO game-winning drives, and by no fault of his own the team choked, yet it STILL Fiedler's fault we lost the game.

Its rediculous, and thats why these threads will continue to be moved!!!

Hmm.. Interesting that the Fiedler Bashers are the only ones complaining.. I figured you guys would be happy to revel in your Fiedler hatred on your very own board...

The truth is, not everyone wants to see the board overrun with "Jay Lost Us The Game!" threads every time the Phins lose or barely won, when it was simply not the case.

Back
Top Bottom