Merged: Moving Fielder threads after a game is BS / Board Censorship / Explanation | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Moving Fielder threads after a game is BS / Board Censorship / Explanation

Originally posted by grooves12
Because all the anti-Jay threads are rediculous....

Hay led the team on what should have been TWO game-winning drives, and by no fault of his own the team choked, yet it STILL Fiedler's fault we lost the game.

Its rediculous, and thats why these threads will continue to be moved!!!

Is English your second language?

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Hmm.. Interesting that the Fiedler Bashers are the only ones complaining..

They aren't, of course. But the blind apologists never bother much with facts.

Bullshi-t!!
This is censorship and is thought police. Let us talk about the topic at least after the game.

I have a better idea, why don't we put all the Fiedler lovers in a seperate forum and let those of us who are sick of losing and this offense talk!

What do you think will be the hot topic this week in papers and radios?

It won't be dirt. It will be this Pop Warner offense led by "you know who".

Your negativity humors me...

I must agree that Fiedler isnt WINNING any games... but I havent seen him lose one yet... Why is he always the first you guys blame?

Maybe because he isnt Dan Marino.. Who did you blame when Marino lost?

I love fiedler...:chat:

:chat: I hate fiedler.

This is a board. As long as we follow the TOS we should be allowed to say whatever we want. Enough of this crap.

The QB takes the blame for the loss. When has Fiedler ever done that?

Marino of all people did it so many times but this Elf never does it. Even Ray Lucas took the blame. When is he going to?

I blame all of the offense. I just don't give Jay the free pass all the Fiedler Huggers do.

Listen, I too like everyone else hold my breath a little every time Jay drops back for a pass.. But honestly, what better options do we have at QB? Griese is Fiedler without the mobility, and Rosenfels is unproven. Unless Fiedler is injured or has a Lucas-like couple of games, he WILL be the starter. So what's the use in complaining on a messageboards the coaches will never see?

Anti Jay threads??? I think not. The are threads about the game, and should be allowed on the main forum. but because there are a bunch of whiners here they will all get moved.

Who is our receivers coach is what I want to know. CC should by now know how to position himself between DB and the ball. Three times today he gave the DB room to make a play. On the pic in OT he again failed to position himself between ball and the DB. Anyone who watched the game today can not blame this "L" on JF. The OL is simply horrible.
But hey, we are still tied for the lead in the division in the lose column, we just now have to go up there and win one in the winter. This is a tough one b/c Jay really had a good game and should have won it if Mare could have hit one of his FGs.
Now the SD game next week is a must win. We some times have trouble with games on the left coast. Maybe we can keep up our undefeated season on the road.

Why don't you give the backup options a chance to prove themselves then. How do you know that is what Griese is? Griese puts perfect touch on his throws and has slightly better arm even when injured, now that he is healthy he will have a noticable difference and can pack the ball tight. He releases it much faster.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Listen, I too like everyone else hold my breath a little every time Jay drops back for a pass.. But honestly, what better options do we have at QB? Griese is Fiedler without the mobility, and Rosenfels is unproven. Unless Fiedler is injured or has a Lucas-like couple of games, he WILL be the starter. So what's the use in complaining on a messageboards the coaches will never see?

6 TDs and 7 INTS isn't average. I liike Fiedler, I wish he would play better, but the TEAM is more important to me, and I believe GRIESE deserves a shot. Let him play against San Diego and then make a determination after that. We need to score points.

Back
Top Bottom