Merged: Moving Fielder threads after a game is BS / Board Censorship / Explanation | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Moving Fielder threads after a game is BS / Board Censorship / Explanation

I noticed that the thread defending "He who is not allowed to be named" isn't being moved.

What a crock.

Yanking Jay, I believe, would disrupt team chemistry. Chemistry is the basis of any superbowl run.. Its about trust and I think, at this point, the team still has faith in Fiedler and stand behind him...

i agree, the hate fiedler threads being moved is too much. however, i do think we only need one of them and not 800. if you must do something with them, merge them into one thread, but don't move them to another forum. Face it, with message boards, 95% of traffic is in one group, people don't search a whole site.

AJ and Mods:

This is a good point. You guys are pissing off a lto of your faithful posters in favor of the others.

You REALLY REALLY need to look at this policy. You have let a few "favorites" influence you against the majority.

Look, here's the deal.

We were all for letting the Fiedler threads stay put today (gameday). At least that was sort of the plan. The only thread that was moved initially was the one that was something to the effect of "I better not hear anything from you Fiedler haters" or whatever the title was. That thread is just looking for trouble and will get moved every time.

But there was some miscommunication between the staff, combined with some members crying foul when other threads were left in Main. As a result, they all were moved.

Things will get sorted and addressed. As of now, I will leave the Fiedler threads in main for today.....as long as they are not outright "baiting" in context and address today's game.

Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man finatic open your eyes !! The hate threads about Fiedler grow to an out of control state after every game ...

The main forum gets completely bogged down with the same old B-S from the same posters... And it doesn't matter if the Dolphins win ...

Just look at all the threads that have been started in the JF forum. Do you realize that the negative opinions of Fiedler on the main F-H forum have turned away MANY Dolphin fans from this site ?

You are entitled to your opinion as well as everyone within the boards TOS .. But when a Dolphin fan clicks on the main forum and has to surf through the SAME J Fiedler SUCKS garbage,,, things had to change...

Thus the JF forum !!

:goof:

Marino1983

Because fans are pissed about him. This forum is for fans not for Fiedler.

And certain bashers never address the point, only respond to grammer and english. As if unbiased facts by the bashers are ever presented. Clue, because you say it, doesnt make it fact.

Back
Top Bottom