Merged: Official Game Thread: Japan vs Croatia | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Official Game Thread: Japan vs Croatia

unifiedtheory said:
Two of us can't be wrong. :lol::wink::tongue:

Yeah, I truly hope so :D Like I said it's a HOARD of Brazilians (huge TV next to a pool)..

unifiedtheory said:
Damn...if it is all Brazillian woman you're gonna have a good time. :lol:

It's about half and half.. you'd be surprised how early these guys marry. These are all math grad students (and their friends) at UT Austin, and with the exception of a few, they are all in their late twenties and have been married for years.

Lucky...even If they are married. Eye candy :yes:

If Croatia loses this they are out. Same for Japan. Best result for both would be a tie, but they both need a win.

Prime Time said:
Lucky...even If they are married. Eye candy :yes:

Hehe, how a WC thread can be turned in a dime to talk on women. Well, I think it all depends on how picky you are. Two of those girls I know are hot (one is married), but the others are so-so (at least to my tastes).

It's funny though how Brazilians in general complain about how conservative Americans are. Last time I went to a birthday party, they didn't tell me it was a CROSS-DRESSING party (telling me AFTER I got there).

So, the birthday girl had me get into some of her clothes. All this was carefully planned out by her husband (a good friend of mine) and her. :lol:

Prime Time said:
If Croatia loses this they are out. Same for Japan. Best result for both would be a tie, but they both need a win.

The only solice I take is that if Croatia draws this game they still have a good chance but they will have to beat Australia. Only losing 1 - 0 to Brazil was a good thing.

I think Brazil is gonna smack Australia later today so the goal differntial will work in Croatia's favour....as long as they beat Australia.

3 minutes added on...

unifiedtheory said:
Olic!

Damn it!

That was the last chance...

Japan is basically out with this tie. They can take solace in getting their first point in a WC outside of Japan.

So, who goes through? Australia or Croatia?? hard to say now.

ckb2001 said:
Japan is basically out with this tie. They can take solace in getting their first point in a WC outside of Japan.

So, who goes through? Australia or Croatia?? hard to say now.

Only fitting that they play each other in the last group game.

Being half Croatian (my Father was born and raised there) I don't think I have to say who I HOPE goes through.

Back
Top Bottom