Merged: Official Game Thread: Japan vs Croatia | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Official Game Thread: Japan vs Croatia

Brazil and Australia can both make their spots in the Round of 16 Official with a tie today....

I just don't understand how Croatia could not score today, missed PK, a dozen corners, a bunch of counter attacks . .wasn't meant to be . . but as long as Brazil handles Australia and Japan, like they are supposed to. . they still control their own destiny w/ a win over Australia . . they haven't scored in this WC yet. Them and Ecuador were my 2 sleeper teams comming into this WC.

Prime Time said:
Brazil and Australia can both make their spots in the Round of 16 Official with a tie today....

Australia's chances today?

I give them less them zero chance. I think Brazil blows them out of the building.

4 - 0

unifiedtheory said:
Australia's chances today?

I give them less them zero chance. I think Brazil blows them out of the building.

4 - 0

less than zero chance :lol:

Prime Time said:

u sure? If Croatia beats Australia, then they are tied, granted Croatia would have to atleast score 3 goals to make up GD.

It could be a difficult game for brasil today, australia is not a simple pushover and curious as to how Brasil will play against australian powerplay. And if ronaldo plays as badly as he did against croata then they only have 10 players. That could be an interesting game.

Since I'm from Holland I think you can imagine who I'm rooting for.

Kdawg954 said:
u sure? If Croatia beats Australia, then they are tied, granted Croatia would have to atleast score 3 goals to make up GD.

That is what I am saying...

So australia isn't certain to advance, although they would have great chance.

Correct. It'll be pretty difficult for Australia not to get through. We'll see though.

Back
Top Bottom