MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick

Toneboy said:
Couldn't see why New Orleans didn't go for him. It isn't like Aaron Brooks is the answer for them.

Aaron Brooks is a good QB, he makes stupid mistakes, but if he cuts those out he could be a top QB in this leage easily

CaptainCharisma said:
Awesome, I seriously hope we draft Greene then in the second round.

Id rather give AJ another shot ....

With an actual "settled" team, Ronnie Brown in the backfield, a decent O-line, absence of Hurricanes ....etc.

I like Bass at #46 if he is available.

HVACservice said:
Id rather give AJ another shot ....

With an actual "settled" team, Ronnie Brown in the backfield, a decent O-line, absence of Hurricanes ....etc.

I like Bass at #46 if he is available.
yeah but AJ is 28/29...I don't know how long you can go with him

He requires the aid of his g/f to help memorize the playbook.

He's an absolute terrible QB who showed me nothing last year except for one good game. Hell, Jay Fiedler has shown me plenty more good games than AJ has, and Jay sucks.

Idk, just my two cents.

Boomer... Doesn't the Bengals run a 3-4. If so is Spears or Pollack an option for them. Who do you think they are taking?

Boomer said:
Bengals - Erasmus, Clayton or Miller.
Boomer, how about one pick. And how pathetic is it getting watching Rodgers brick it to the bottom of the round. Now Jaworski says Campbell was his pick more than Rodgers. Sad, sad, sad.

Back
Top Bottom