MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick

I know the situation didn't present itself, but would you rather have had Brown or Merriman and Barron?

Well, I'd rather Pollack, Barron and a TB in 2 but that wasn't an option. I like Brown.

A lot.

I want a WR in the 2nd. I think we need to give the offense some more lovin. Yeah, I can see why some want more OL help, but right now I'd like to figure out what we have in terms of talent before we throw more players into the mix. I think the cluster**** that was our OL play last year had a lot to do with a terrible system and the fact that they were thrown together all at once. Our 3rd WR however is going to see a ton of action, and I don't think Derrius Thompson is going to scare anyone.

I think we're going to take Charlie Frye (QB - Akron) if we stay at #46. I think there's a slim chance of us trading up to get Rodgers.

infiltrateib said:
I know the situation didn't present itself, but would you rather have had Brown or Merriman and Barron?

Brown IMO will be great, but I would have rather would have gotten Spears and Carlos Rodgers.

Told u it would be Erasmus. Rams pick will be Khalif Barnes.

Not a bad place to be if your STL right now - a tackle to replace Turley (Barnes or Barron) or Spears.

Boomer said:
Told u it would be Erasmus. Rams pick will be Khalif Barnes.

Boomer I'm new here, but your the MAN!!! You need to take Mel Kipers job

Damn...I just noticed I said Merriman.......:rofl:

I guess that was the 8th beer talking....

I actually meant to say Erasmus James.......I was wrong anyway....they took Pollack...:barf:

Back
Top Bottom