MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick

hooserdaddy said:
Castillo is a projected 2nd rounder, and that was before the steroid use came out. I think we could have an opportunity to get him and he would fit a need.

Castillo WILL NOT get out of R1. Teams were happy with the steroid business because he was honest and he owned up. He'll be tested more than other guys. He will be a 1.

Boomer said:
Castillo WILL NOT get out of R1. Teams were happy with the steroid business because he was honest and he owned up. He'll be tested more than other guys. He will be a 1.

Where are you getting he is definitley a R1 pick?

hooserdaddy said:

The same place where I was telling this whole board for 2 months that Alex Smith was the 49ers pick, that Tennessee would go CB, that Aaron Rodgers would fall, that Arizona would go CB and that Troy Williamson was the #1 WR on the Vikes board.

EVERYONE slagged me.

Castillo will not get out of R1.

hooserdaddy said:

When a guy has the title "draft guru" under his name...

Hes probably slightly more educated about the draft then you or I.

If Boom says he doesn't get out of R1....

I wouldn't argue.

HVACservice said:
Told ya!!!!

Mike Wiiliams to Detroit.
I was just checking to see if that was you that made that call - nice shot. That is a little scary. They may pass the Pack this year. Not that this is a Lions' site, but do they have anything to swing a deal to move up with someone and take Aaron Rodgers? That might seal it.

Great call HVAC. Surprise but great call. Chargers are KICKING themselves seriously.

Browner will go in 3/4 area

Boomer said:
The same place where I was telling this whole board for 2 months that Alex Smith was the 49ers pick, that Tennessee would go CB, that Aaron Rodgers would fall, that Arizona would go CB and that Troy Williamson was the #1 WR on the Vikes board.

EVERYONE slagged me.

Castillo will not get out of R1.

The only real surprise out of all of the pics that you named would be Troy Williamson. IMO opinion we may have an opportunity to get him in our 2nd rd spot, but if he's not available I think we could be looking at Ruud or Burnett

Boomer said:
Great call HVAC. Surprise but great call. Chargers are KICKING themselves seriously.

Browner will go in 3/4 area
So where does Rodgers fall to?

cowtowndick said:
So where does Rodgers fall to?

I think GB at 24, but someone will try and shift up unless Dallas takes him here or with their next one, but that would mean the Drew Henson project is done after 1 START.

Boomer said:
I think GB at 24, but someone will try and shift up unless Dallas takes him here or with their next one, but that would mean the Drew Henson project is done after 1 START.
Not Carolina at 14? New Orleans at 16?

Back
Top Bottom