Merged: Pats DE Marquise Hill missing - Found Dead | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Pats DE Marquise Hill missing - Found Dead

tyson22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://wwl.com/pages/510194.php?contentType=4&contentId=547178

i know this isnt dolphins news, so sorry about posting it here, but....

according to this radio station and PFT, hill was riding a jet ski with a woman and fell off. the woman was rescued and hill has not been found.
this doesnt look good. my thought and prayers go out to hills family as well as the pats and their fans. i hope he turns up.

patriots hill missing

did any of you guys see profootballtalk.com or the frontpage of espn. patriots de hill is missing in a lake.he fell off his jetski they found his girlfriend,but his missing.hop[e they find him.

Oh dear. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

He's been missing for a long time now, it doesn't look good.

Doesn't look promising. If he went in last night, wasn't wearing a life jacket and it's Lake Pontchartrain.............. I fear it's the worst.

[mod]Unnecessary comment

please show a little more respect[/mod]

If you're not careful on those jetskis you can either slam your face into it or fall off and have the jetski slam into your arm or leg or something. You can't swim too well if that happens. It looks like he wasn't wearing a life preserver. He should have at least worn a light one. Like my grandfather always told me .... you should respect mother nature all the time. Never know what can happen out there on the water ... he could have hit a sandbar or a floating log, etc. I hope he's just lost in the woods or something after he swam to shore.

Back
Top Bottom