Merged: Pats DE Marquise Hill missing - Found Dead | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Pats DE Marquise Hill missing - Found Dead

[mod]Unnecessary comment

please show a little more respect[/mod]
If this is all you can add to such a horrible story, keep it to yourself....A man is probably dead, while celebrating Memorial day weekend, I would think a little bit of class and respect isn't too much to ask....

For now, I will keep up the hope and my prayers go out to the family of Marquise Hill

It's not looking good, but our hopes and prayers are with him.

That is horrible :( and he tried to keep the woman calm as they where pulled apart by currents..very brave of him.. I hope for the best.

Body has just been found. Prayers and sympathies to Hill's family. What they're going through now is awful.

Memo to the rest of us: Whenever you're out in open water, always wear a life jacket and a homing device.

they just reported finding his body... horrible.. he sounded like a very classy guy, trying to keep the woman calm as they were separated.

They have just found his body, he is deceased. Very sad day in the NFL. Hearts and prayers to all family.

Prayers to family, friends, and teammates. He helped keep the woman calm, and he aided in rebuilding homes after Katrina.

Back
Top Bottom