Merged: Pats DE Marquise Hill missing - Found Dead | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Pats DE Marquise Hill missing - Found Dead

My condolences to his family. The Dolphins-Pats rivalry means nothing here and this transcends all else.

Absolutely horrible news, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family & friends. Sorry for your loss as well Pats' fans. :(

my thoughts and prayers to him and his family as well as the pats organization

Wow,

Usually I relish anything bad happening to the Patriots..but this is MUCH bigger than that. God bless the survivors of this young man...God bless Marquise Hill

Yes, very sad indeed. At least they have some closure. I feared that his body would not be found. The Lake does connect to the Gulf of Mexico and it has some strong currents. My condolences....

Stunning, terrible news. Just goes to show how quickly things change in the NFL and in life.

R.I.P. Marquise Hill.
condolences to the Hill family as well as the patriot fans and orginization.

something like this should make people forget football rivalrys. this is someones son, brother, teammate, friend above all else. im sure he will be missed. god bless.

Wow. Four disrespectful comments? More than I expected. Karma is a *****, my friends. Just remember that.

hey man, forget them. not even worth the attention. im sorry for your loss as a pats fan.

Back
Top Bottom