Merged: Philly or NE?/Philly has No chance/NE an early favorite | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Philly or NE?/Philly has No chance/NE an early favorite

Who do you want to win in the SB?

• Philly

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • NE

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
So how bad do the eagles get beat

Well the pats put 41 on the steelers the leagues best defense, this superbowl will be over by half time, bet the line is 10 already

"Insight" is a hell of a thing, isn't it?

based off performances and match ups, i think pats should win with ease, but it will be closer than you guys think. i think pats will win, but not by more than 10 or so

if T.O. plays...they have a great chance.....!!!

T.O. was jumping around today and so forth, i think he might be able to go!

Eagles 31 Pats 28

they have no chance, it is better to just except the pats as champs again, this way we wont lose any sleep for two weeks

Don't know many Eagle fans do you? I think if you ask them they will tell the Pats don't stand a chance. Do you think BB will show up without a gameplan like the Viks and Falcons did against the Eagles? What idiot gameplans to have Vick throwing the ball or not pressing some of the worst WR in the league like the the WR's in Philly? That's pretty much what Eagles have faced the last two weeks.

Niether team had the best Passer in the league like Indy or a tough well rounded team like the Steelers.Thats what the Pats had to face while the Eagles get a team in Minn. that didn't even belong in the playoffs and the Falcons were just one dimensonal. What do you guys think would have happend had the Fins faced such weak competition every week like the Eagles have the last four years do you think we could have made at least the AFC title game????I do.

philly finally will play the varsity schedule, and it will be a long long long day for them

Back
Top Bottom