Merged: Philly or NE?/Philly has No chance/NE an early favorite | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Philly or NE?/Philly has No chance/NE an early favorite

Who do you want to win in the SB?

• Philly

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • NE

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
NY_FinFan_72 said:
C'MON PEOPLE!!! F*** the PATSIES. They lost to US, a TWO-WIN TEAM on MNF. I don't care WHAT they did vs. the Steelers today... the SB is not a gimme.

Will it be easy to beat them? Nope. But a Pats win is no-shoe-in. Listen to yourselves. You all sound like a bunch of biaaaatches. "Well, that's it... just hand them the Super Bowl"

As a die-hard Dolphin fan, you hand them NOTHING. You concede NOTHING. You hate them AT ALL COSTS. And no matter how inevitable the outcome might SEEM, you throw your middle finger in the air, say F*** YOU PATSIES, and ROOT LIKE HELL FOR PHILLY!!!!!!

Look, I have TWO favorite teams in the NFL. The Dolphins, and whoever is playing against the PATSIES!!!!!!!!!!

C'MON PEOPLE!!!! Pull up your bootstraps. Suck it up. Everybody here get together and scream... F*** YOU TOM BRADY... F*** YOU BRUSCHI... F*** YOU VRABEL... F*** YOU PATSIES!!!!!!!!!

C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN PEOPLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!
No can do. Gonna stick with my confrence. GO PATS!
That kinda hurts

NY_FinFan_72 said:
C'MON PEOPLE!!! F*** the PATSIES. They lost to US, a TWO-WIN TEAM on MNF. I don't care WHAT they did vs. the Steelers today... the SB is not a gimme.

Will it be easy to beat them? Nope. But a Pats win is no-shoe-in. Listen to yourselves. You all sound like a bunch of biaaaatches. "Well, that's it... just hand them the Super Bowl"

As a die-hard Dolphin fan, you hand them NOTHING. You concede NOTHING. You hate them AT ALL COSTS. And no matter how inevitable the outcome might SEEM, you throw your middle finger in the air, say F*** YOU PATSIES, and ROOT LIKE HELL FOR PHILLY!!!!!!

Look, I have TWO favorite teams in the NFL. The Dolphins, and whoever is playing against the PATSIES!!!!!!!!!!

C'MON PEOPLE!!!! Pull up your bootstraps. Suck it up. Everybody here get together and scream... F*** YOU TOM BRADY... F*** YOU BRUSCHI... F*** YOU VRABEL... F*** YOU PATSIES!!!!!!!!!

C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN PEOPLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!

You havent spent much time in South Jersey or Philly have you? Live here a year or two and there will be no team on earth you hate more then the Eagles. I don't care what you say, this is the worst place to live if your not a Feagle fan.

Look at this from New Englands perspective. This is the last game with Weiss and Crennel who have helped build the Pat's dynasty. No way NE even comes close to losing this game.

feelthepain said:
You havent spent much time in South Jersey or Philly have you? Live here a year or two and there will be no team on earth you hate more then the Eagles. I don't care what you say, this is the worst place to live if your not a Feagle fan.
Couldn't agree more. I grew up in South NJ and I truly feel Eagles fans are the most classless and ignorant people on the earth. Yes, even more so than Jets fans.

AtlantaPhin said:
Couldn't agree more. I grew up in South NJ and I truly feel Eagles fans are the most classless and ignorant people on the earth. Yes, even more so than Jets fans.

I couldn't have said it better my self.
Now I have to listen to their crap for another 2 weeks.:shakeno:

Patriots vs Eagles

Who do you think will take it? McNabb or Brady? :confused:

Fins in '05!! :) Lookout here comes SABAN! :)

I hope it's McNabb and the Eagles. And hopefully TO will return.

I'm going with the Patriots...I just got a feeling

Patriots 24
Eagles 20

FemaleFinFan said:
Philly will never win a SB. The entire city is cursed. After the championship game, they will fall into relative obscurity. Its happened to every championship team in this town. In 2001 it was the 76ers in the championship and they haven't done anything since. In 1992 it was the Phillies. Now the Sheagles. I can't wait for them to loose.
Now I just need to get through two weeks of listening to their crap!!!!:fire:

Don't forget about when my Devils came back from a 3-1 series deficit in the 2000 Eastern Conference Finals against the Flyers- won 2 of the final 3 games in Philth-town.:D

FireWrongstedt said:
Don't forget about when my Devils came back from a 3-1 series deficit in the 2000 Eastern Conference Finals against the Flyers- won 2 of the final 3 games in Philth-town.:D
Good point. I don't follow hockey enough to know that stat.

If TO plays & plays at 80%, then the Eagles. If not, then the Patriots.

I didn't expect Indy or Pittsburgh to be much of a match for New England and I certainly don't expect Philly to be much trouble. Even if TO plays how effective can he be after missing 8 weeks????

Back
Top Bottom