Merged: Philly or NE?/Philly has No chance/NE an early favorite | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Philly or NE?/Philly has No chance/NE an early favorite

Who do you want to win in the SB?

• Philly

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • NE

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
Bonedoc7777 said:
most people in this town have no idea about the AFC, i will hear the talk all week up here, then about 10pm sunday night all will be very quite in philly as they limp home losing by 20 or 30
What part of Philly are you in? I'm just outside in Mont Co

C'MON PEOPLE!!! F*** the PATSIES. They lost to US, a TWO-WIN TEAM on MNF. I don't care WHAT they did vs. the Steelers today... the SB is not a gimme.

Will it be easy to beat them? Nope. But a Pats win is no-shoe-in. Listen to yourselves. You all sound like a bunch of biaaaatches. "Well, that's it... just hand them the Super Bowl"

As a die-hard Dolphin fan, you hand them NOTHING. You concede NOTHING. You hate them AT ALL COSTS. And no matter how inevitable the outcome might SEEM, you throw your middle finger in the air, say F*** YOU PATSIES, and ROOT LIKE HELL FOR PHILLY!!!!!!

Look, I have TWO favorite teams in the NFL. The Dolphins, and whoever is playing against the PATSIES!!!!!!!!!!

C'MON PEOPLE!!!! Pull up your bootstraps. Suck it up. Everybody here get together and scream... F*** YOU TOM BRADY... F*** YOU BRUSCHI... F*** YOU VRABEL... F*** YOU PATSIES!!!!!!!!!

C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN PEOPLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!

I will hit my Patriot friend right in the nose if he ever utters the word dynasty....

so to prevent all of the trouble ill be rooting for Philly:)

I say it will be a close game until late in the 3rd, Philly 24, Pats 20.

NE will win, but I'm rooting for Philly. Like someone said, I can't find it inmyself to root for them. I root against them all season, and it makes sense to go the rest of the way.

Back
Top Bottom