Merged: Philly or NE?/Philly has No chance/NE an early favorite | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Philly or NE?/Philly has No chance/NE an early favorite

Who do you want to win in the SB?

• Philly

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • NE

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
FemaleFinFan said:
Good point. I don't follow hockey enough to know that stat.

We also b*tch-slapped them in the '95 Conference Finals on the way to our first Cup.:D

In less than an hour the line has already moved from -6 to -6.5 and now to -7 for NE. All the early money is going to NE. I wouldn't be surprised to see them become a 9 point favorite when it's done.

Bonedoc7777 said:
philly finally will play the varsity schedule, and it will be a long long long day for them

Just remember, the same things were being said about the Patriots in 2001...

FemaleFinFan said:
I couldn't have said it better my self.
Now I have to listen to their crap for another 2 weeks.:shakeno:
That's the last thing I wanted was for them to win today. Anyhow, they'll get their's in 2 weeks. Then we'll have to listen to Eagle fans excuses all off season.

Is there any way that neither of them can win...

I can't think of two teams I despise more...I missed the entire Tampa Bay-Oakland Super Bowl a couple of years ago...

seems like that is the best choice now.
If I turn off 3,6, and 10 for the next two weeks maybe I won't be inundated with the 10,000 news commercials that bring up the Super Eagles before Johnny Carson dying or any significant news.

:shakeno:

I do have a friend who is a rare true Eagles fan...

actually, he might be the only one...so I guess that is the pick.

AtlantaPhin said:
That's the last thing I wanted was for them to win today. Anyhow, they'll get their's in 2 weeks. Then we'll have to listen to Eagle fans excuses all off season.
pbbbbbbbt no excuses. We walked through the entire NFC. If TO plays, it should be a very good superbowl matchup.

Back
Top Bottom