MERGED: Plax is a Jet | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Plax is a Jet

4603260309_d1de99618f_z-1.jpg

Patriots and Jets aggresive with moves and we sit around doing nothing,i guess Sparano and Ireland feel we have such a complete roster we dont need anybody.Top 5 pick in next years draft coming and these two clowns wont be around to make it!!

I disagree. Neither of those teams has signed one player that had a productive year last year. It is the typical north east signing of a player of name to appease the media. Not saying we have done alot either. But you can't compare the pats or jest pickups to a team like the eagles.

Don't like the signing at all for the Jets. I think they could have gotten Brad Smith for the same price, maybe would of had to give him a couple more years. Yet, they know what they have in Smith and he's a hell of a lot more valuable than Plax.

Let's recap:

Pats get an over wieght quiter and a has been reciever.

Jets lose Brad Smith and Braylon Edwards, lose out on a corner to Philly and sign PLax , just out of jail.

Fins refuse to pay for over priced qb and land Bush and the Linebacker while resigning D linemen Mac and Soli and you think we're behind them ?

Time will tell but I think we're ok.

GOOO FINS

If you think Ocho is washed up, you're going to be in for quite the ride this year lol.

Pats signed a couple of all-pros for next to nothing.

Fins signed an injury prone speed back as their primary carrier.

I can't really justify the jets offseason thus far, it's been pretty mediocre.

See how this works depending on how you word it?

He's been out of football for 2 years and is on the wrong side of 30. We have 2 very promising cornerbacks both in their 3rd years. Plax wont have a size advantage over Sean Smith and Vontae will muscle Santonio Holmes at the line. I don't understand how the jets have the cash to sign these big name guys but oh well. I have a feeling the Jets will be hurting with the loss of more role player guys like Brad Smith and to be honest I don't see Plax as an upgrade over Braylen Edwards anyway and Braylen killed us atleast in the first game last season.

They have the cash because the morons either cut or restructured players in order to get Asomugha which happily they didn't!!

Now the dopes are settling for sloppy seconds trying to get name players they think are a value. Hopefully, as usual being the Jests, they'll fail miserably!

I hope he shoots himself in his dick this time.

:goodpost:

Rofl. I love that FH got more of an attitude the last couple of years. This place used to be run by Ward and June Cleaver. Seriously, you would have got an infraction for that two years ago. :rolleyes2:

:fh:

Patriots and Jets aggresive with moves and we sit around doing nothing,i guess Sparano and Ireland feel we have such a complete roster we dont need anybody.Top 5 pick in next years draft coming and these two clowns wont be around to make it!!

I guess you are right if you think the Ocho-stinko and Haynesworth trades will pan out. Both those guys have gotten more attention with their off-the-field antics than anything they have done on the field in the last 2 years. And Plex just doesn't scare me one bit unless he is holding a gun.

Sometimes I just get confused as to what some of our fans want (other than a QB). Nothing is ever good enough!

Pretty smart move by Plax. :err:
...take $3millon from New Jersey, pay off some outstanding legal bills...then target a Super Bowl 'contender' in free-agency next season. :up: He, unlike Nnamdi already has a Super Bowl ring afterall. ;)

I do enjoy reading the 'excitement' from Jersey fans on 'other' message boards...now that they've downgraded the #2 WR position. :crazy:

hard to be sold on plax... right now he is just a name.i think he will be a bust like haynesworth, but thats why they play the games.

I don't see how they have the money to pursue Nnamdi but can't re-sign Edwards. I'm sure Rex can motivate him, but Plax is basically an older, slower version of Edwards at this point.

Back
Top Bottom