merged; Players not playing tonight/Some players staying in Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged; Players not playing tonight/Some players staying in Miami

It funny what a year can do, last year we were so afraid of one of our LB's getting hurt and now we're so deep at that position that we can trade one...What a draft and pickups...you go Speilman.

Samphin said:
Actually, you did. :lol: Obafemi and Brenden Ayanbadejo. I probably spelled it wrong too...My question is this. Why is one kid named Brenden and the other Obafemi? What did Obafemi do to deserve that? Did he lose a bet or something?
...and then his nick is "Femi".....yeesh, poor guy.

MDFINFAN said:
It funny what a year can do, last year we were so afraid of one of our LB's getting hurt and now we're so deep at that position that we can trade one...What a draft and pickups...you go Speilman.
Amen!

I think Derrick Pope has taken over the backup spot for Thomas. The coaching staff is really impressed with him. Bua, Jenkins, Moore, Ayanbadejo are backups on the outside I do believe. I could be wrong though. I had heard the Greenwood tidbit earlier this preseason as well.

Trade an old guy in his prime

For a running back in his prime.

Some Dolphins stay in Miami....

Do you think that the office could do something to the players that didnpt make te trip, I hope not, they have the right to stay with theyers wives...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolgame090304,0,1719162.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

The Dolphins refused to release how many players didn't travel to New Orleans because of hurricane concerns, but it's known that two starters (left tackle Wade Smith and defensive tackle Larry Chester) whose wives are pregnant didn't make the trip.

Hey, Go luke to all of you for the game and for the stormm be safe...

No Way.............

do they trade Eddie Moore. First off, he is the only LB with any size of the back ups. He is also a player who has great range and is being groomed to replace Seau in a yr or so and looks like a hell of a prospect to me. I think Bua is very overrated right now and would get killed if he had to play LB for any length of time. He may develop in to a fine LB at some point, but he is very small and does not appear to have the frame to bulk up. Intense guy, but I think all the hype about him is just that, hype. Pope is excellent and Brendan A. is average as a LB, better as a ST guy. Jenkins seems to have dropped off a bit and is also small for full time duty. We will not be trading the number one guy off the bench Eddie Moore, who could play for 16 games, NOW if he had to, now or in the future, in my opinion of course. Pick another one in Big O's trade rumor, it won't be Eddie Moore.

Chesters wife is pregnant? oh that Larry what a machine

Jorser said:
do they trade Eddie Moore. First off, he is the only LB with any size of the back ups. He is also a player who has great range and is being groomed to replace Seau in a yr or so and looks like a hell of a prospect to me. I think Bua is very overrated right now and would get killed if he had to play LB for any length of time. He may develop in to a fine LB at some point, but he is very small and does not appear to have the frame to bulk up. Intense guy, but I think all the hype about him is just that, hype. Pope is excellent and Brendan A. is average as a LB, better as a ST guy. Jenkins seems to have dropped off a bit and is also small for full time duty. We will not be trading the number one guy off the bench Eddie Moore, who could play for 16 games, NOW if he had to, now or in the future, in my opinion of course. Pick another one in Big O's trade rumor, it won't be Eddie Moore.
Eddie Moore is close to being a bust IMO. Watch the preseason games and you will see he never gets off a block. It does not matter what size you are if you are always blocked off the play.

I wouldnt agree to it if the Dolphins who stayed behind were fined or anything like that. Wade and Chester's wives are pregnant thus they cannot leave. Thats an exception in my book.

Pack just traded a safety. I think SS. Send them Arturo and an LB for Davenport.

Back
Top Bottom