merged; Players not playing tonight/Some players staying in Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged; Players not playing tonight/Some players staying in Miami

sphinky said:
Eddie Moore is close to being a bust IMO. Watch the preseason games and you will see he never gets off a block. It does not matter what size you are if you are always blocked off the play.

Give me a break, no way is he close to being a bust. The guy is just coming off of a major injury and has played all of what?........... 5 or 6 quarters of NFL football in his career and you are ready to label him a bust? I have seen him play, been to or watched every game so far. He overruns plays more than not being able to get off of blocks, both of which can be corrected with more snaps. While we incorporate smaller LB's in our scheme, you still can not be a midget in the NFL. Bua is small by even our standards for a LB.
Moore makes plays, he is all over the field, and hits hard, exactly the kind of LB that can succeed in this system. Man give him a little time, he will not be bust. How the h_ _ _ can you label someone a bust when they have not even lined up in a regular season game for an entire game that matters?

Jorser said:
Give me a break, no way is he close to being a bust. The guy is just coming off of a major injury and has played all of what?........... 5 or 6 quarters of NFL football in his career and you are ready to label him a bust? I have seen him play, been to or watched every game so far. He overruns plays more than not being able to get off of blocks, both of which can be corrected with more snaps. While we incorporate smaller LB's in our scheme, you still can not be a midget in the NFL. Bua is small by even our standards for a LB.
Moore makes plays, he is all over the field, and hits hard, exactly the kind of LB that can succeed in this system. Man give him a little time, he will not be bust. How the h_ _ _ can you label someone a bust when they have not even lined up in a regular season game for an entire game that matters?
1st off if you READ my post you might see it says "close " to being a bust. 2nd thing is you must have watched different games then I did. I played LB for awhile and I know one thing about it, if you can't get off blocks you can't make plays. Watch the replays of the 1st 3 p/s games and just watch him on the plays. Not willing to say he is a bust yet, but don't think he was worth a 2nd round either. I really hope I'm wrong about that. I've been know to be wrong b4.

Phinsdude said:
Pack just traded a safety. I think SS. Send them Arturo and an LB for Davenport.

I pray to us give Davenport, but the cheese heads don´t want trade him :(

He can be a full time half back... :cry:

Back
Top Bottom