Merged:Post your mid-April season predictions/break down schedule | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Post your mid-April season predictions/break down schedule

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
:rofl:

9-7 and you miss the playoffs again

If we do go 9-7, rest assured the Bills will still be below us, looking up. As usual.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
With the present state of your OL, you will be lucky to win 9 games. The evidence is not there at this point to categorically state your team will be any better than last season.
----------------------------------------------------

With the present state of the Phinz OL, and a nice draft pick or two, our OL will be deeper, and much younger than we've seen in recent years. They're hungry, and we'll be stronger than last year IMO. W. Smith and S. McKinney are emerging, and J. James is a stud. The right side will be very strong. Put a solid draft pick {Andrews / Smiley} at RG, and then the only spot left is the one where RT T. Wade was. If not J. St. Clair at RT, I think we'll find an adequate player to put out there. The depth on the OL this year in Miami looks much better as well....

The evidence is there, you're just playing blind. I'm optimistic, but not for no reason. We added two very solid new coaches {M. Trestman / J. Sullivan}, both of whom were OC's last year. Having them as WR's and QB's coach, they're going to help out new OC J. Collier quite a bit when, and if he needs it. These two guys are both highly quallified, and highly respected coaches....

However, that cannot be said about the Bills. We have a much more talented OL than you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on what, giving up over 100 sacks within a two year span???:lol: :lol: :lol:

***REMINDER***

In case you forgot, you have had one of the worst OL's in the NFL for the last two years. Good luck improving that in 2004:lol: :lol: You'll need lots of it...

:billsbite

PHINZ RULE!!!:cpatch:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

----------------------------------------------------

With the present state of the Phinz OL, and a nice draft pick or two, our OL will be deeper, and much younger than we've seen in recent years. They're hungry, and we'll be stronger than last year IMO. W. Smith and S. McKinney are emerging, and J. James is a stud. The right side will be very strong. Put a solid draft pick {Andrews / Smiley} at RG, and then the only spot left is the one where RT T. Wade was. If not J. St. Clair at RT, I think we'll find an adequate player to put out there. The depth on the OL this year in Miami looks much better as well....

The evidence is there, you're just playing blind.

If your were Cecill Collins' lawyer, he'd most likely end up on death row. Your evidence is a bunch of what if's. :rolleyes:

Clump...you are just as optimistic about the bills as most of us are about he fins....listen to yourself....But, I'm not gonna argue about the bills or the fins cause I haven't seen either team practice yet...

Oh yeah, Justa...you need to come out of the closet...your really a Fins fan...you just can't admit it yet....you're on this site more than most anyone....LOL...(just ribbing, no need to get mad.....)

Over 100 sacks within 2 years speaks volumes....

I think that's enough evidence to send the Bills OL to the electric chair!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

Originally posted by LarryFinFan
Oh yeah, Justa...you need to come out of the closet...your really a Fins fan...you just can't admit it yet....you're on this site more than most anyone....LOL...(just ribbing, no need to get mad.....)

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom