Merged:Post your mid-April season predictions/break down schedule | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Post your mid-April season predictions/break down schedule

Re: Post your mid-April season predictions!

Sept. 12 Tennessee 1:00 p.m. - W
Sept. 19 at Cincinnati 8:30 p.m. - W
Sept. 26 Pittsburgh 1:00 p.m. - W
Oct. 3 New York Jets 4:15 p.m. W
Oct. 10 at New England 1:00 p.m. L
Oct. 17 at Buffalo 1:00 p.m. W
Oct. 24 St. Louis 1:00 p.m. L
Nov. 1 at New York Jets 9:00 p.m. W
Nov. 7 Arizona 1:00 p.m. W
Nov. 14 Open Date
Nov. 21 at Seattle 4:05 p.m. L
Nov. 28 at San Francisco 4:15 p.m. W
Dec. 5 Buffalo 1:00 p.m. W
Dec. 12 at Denver 4:05 p.m. L
Dec. 20 New England 9:00 p.m. L
Dec. 26 Cleveland 8:30 p.m. W
Jan. 2 at Baltimore 1:00 p.m. W

Overall Record - 11-5

I've given my Dolphins opinion (12-4)

I reckon the Bills might struggle this year, but only because it is there first year under a new head coach.

I think that an impact player would really help in the draft. Someone like Reggie Williams or Kellen Winslow. Someone that can come in and contribute from day one. A guy like Rivers may be good in the long run, and if the Bills are prepared to wait then that is a good pick.

Winfield is a big loss in the secondary, but Vincent is a great pick up.

I think the Bills will hover around .500, looking at the schedule: 7-9

IMO

Originally posted by nick19991

what is the Bills schedule? I just mean look what the Bills did last year they started out 2-0 but then played Miami and fell apart, what makes the 2004 Bills different then the 2003 Bills?

Nick, i aint agreeing with Justa, man.

But you gotta look at the big picture.

What makes the 04 fins different from the 03 fins.

The bills have a new head coach, some personnel changes and may be strong next year.

similarly, we've made big personnel changes and should compete for the super bowl.

Originally posted by finsnchips

I reckon the Bills might struggle this year, but only because it is there first year under a new head coach.

that could also be the reason why we may be better.

Originally posted by finsnchips

Nick, i aint agreeing with Justa, man.

But you gotta look at the big picture.

What makes the 04 fins different from the 03 fins.

The bills have a new head coach, some personnel changes and may be strong next year.

similarly, we've made big personnel changes and should compete for the super bowl.

I'm just saying because the Dolphins will have a new and improved o-line (when the season starts), 2 great WRs, a new QB, and a faster Safety. I don't know what the Bills have done but I don't think they did that much.

I'm just saying because the Dolphins will have a new and improved o-line (when the season starts), 2 great WRs, a new QB, and a faster Safety. I don't know what the Bills have done but I don't think they did that much.
the only upgrade you have is James in the OL . You also have a new OC . If you are going to say that the bills are gonna suck because of the new coaches, you should look into yours. What has your OC done to prove that he is any better than Norv Turner?

Last edited by a moderator:
Losses:

@ Jets
@ Denver
@ Seattle
Vs NE
13-3

7-1 at home, New England will pull out a win in a close game.

6-2 on the Road, Denver and Seattle will be tough, I think we lose by 10+ pts to Denver in their house.

The seattle game will be decided by 3 points or less. I predict a loss because I don't want to seem too optimistic. But this schedule favors us big time.

I think we crush Tennesee at home, our boys will be fired up big time.
St Louis will keep it close but I think we pull out a win. Our secondary owns Bulger and company.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
the only upgrade you have is James in the OL . You also have a new OC . If you are going to say that the bills are gonna suck because of the new coaches, you should look into yours. What has your OC to prove that he is any better than Norv Turner?

Our OC may not have experience but I think he is better from what I hear, because he will take more gambles then Norv did and he likes to run and Ricky is great, the o-line also got John St. Clair and Macintosh who will make a difference late in the year and with somebody like Shawn Andrews the line is complete. What makes the Bills better? not to sound bad.

great, i have now marked off Nov.28 as an "OFF" day, I will be at that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolphinizzle, are we gonna beat the Jets on the road or not

I need to know!

12-4 and 13-3 could be the difference between home field or not!!!

Our OC may not have experience but I think he is better from what I hear, because he will take more gambles then Norv did and he likes to run and Ricky is great, the o-line also got John St. Clair and Macintosh who will make a difference late in the year and with somebody like Shawn Andrews the line is complete. What makes the Bills better? not to sound bad.
From what you hear? You gotta do better than that especially since you are saying the bills will suck. At least bring something to the table.

From what I hear Mularkey had the best running game in 2002 (?) and turned his wr's into two 1,000 wr's in 1 season. Made probowlers out of slumping qb's like Kordell and Maddox. His OL sucked last year.

If Mularkey even turns out to be better than Greghead Williams, the bills could turn out to be one hell of a team. We already had the no.2 D. We may have lost Winfield who was the best tackling cb, but he couldn't pick his nose if he wanted to.

Look, I am not saying he can turn the bills O arround.Jury is still out. I am merely arguing your logic. Finchips said it well, we are both on the same situation.

St. Clair was a bench warmer. Who knows how soon/well Mcintosh will recover from his injury. Do you remember a guy by the name of Jamie Nails. I remember people here saying he's 100% prior to the season starting.

Re: Let's breakdown the sched

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
SEPT. 12 TENNESSEE TITANS 1:00 P.M. -L
Sept. 19 at Cincinnati Bengals ESPN -W
SEPT. 26 PITTSBURGH STEELERS - W
OCT. 3 NEW YORK JETS 4:15 P.M. W
Oct. 10 at New England Patriots . L
Oct. 17 at Buffalo Bills L
OCT. 24 ST. LOUIS RAMS W
Nov. 1 at New York Jets 9:00 p.m. L
NOV. 7 ARIZONA CARDINALS W
Nov. 14 Bye Weekend
Nov. 21 at Seattle Seahawks L
Nov. 28 at San Francisco 49ers W
DEC. 5 BUFFALO BILLS W
Dec. 12 at Denver Broncos L
DEC. 20 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS W
Dec. 26 CLEVELAND BROWNS W
Jan. 2 at Baltimore Ravens L

9-7

Predictions are based one the fact that you are still missing an OL .

We were missing an OL last year and still went 10-6. Your prediction is based on your homerism IMHO.

Re: Re: Let's breakdown the sched

Originally posted by Rick 1966

We were missing an OL last year and still went 10-6. Your prediction is based on your homerism IMHO.
well what OL do you have now? James by himself does not make you OL complete. At the state of your currentOL , last year was better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom