Merged: Reggie Bush | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Bush

when he's hit in the backfield he still breaks tackles. he's always breaking tackles. that's his specialty

Nappy Roots said:
:eek: alright man. i dont believe youve watched many of his games then.

bro... I aint sayin he never makes contact with people... but he doesnt pound people... He doesnt plow over LBs on his runs. I have seen him play numerous times...

kastofsna120 said:
when he's hit in the backfield he still breaks tackles. he's always breaking tackles. that's his specialty

breaking tackles is different than pounding people like Nappy was saying...

Reggie has a nasty spin move that allows him to break alot of tackles... and anther thing that helps him is his balance... if he is hit (and not wrapped up) he can kinda bounce off them and keep going.

Nasty said:
bro... I aint sayin he never makes contact with people... but he doesnt pound people... He doesnt plow over LBs on his runs. I have seen him play numerous times...

who cares if he doesnt plow LBs over? he doesnt have to.

Nappy Roots said:
who cares if he doesnt plow LBs over? he doesnt have to.
read what I said...
Nasty said:
he has power? when has he ever bulled over a LB? he doesnt... I aint sayin that that is nessessarilly a bad thing, but he doesnt have power...
Nappy Roots said:
say wha? :confused:

when did i say that.
you said he had power... he doesnt... Power isnt part of his game. But like you can see above... I never said it was nessessarilly a bad thing...

Nasty said:
read what I said...

you said he had power... he doesnt... Power isnt part of his game. But like you can see above... I never said it was nessessarilly a bad thing...

wrong. he does have power. pounding people, and being able to run throw tackles with power are 2 different things.

Nappy Roots said:
wrong. he doesnt have power. pounding people, and being able to run throw tackles with power are 2 different things.

Thanks for backing me up on this... :tongue: j/k

All I am saying, is that he doesnt break tackles with power... he breaks them with agility and balance.

And like I said, that isnt nessessarilly a bad thing, but I am arguing you statement that he is powerful...

Nasty said:
Thanks for backing me up on this... :tongue: j/k

All I am saying, is that he doesnt break tackles with power... he breaks them with agility and balance.

And like I said, that isnt nessessarilly a bad thing, but I am arguing you statement that he is powerful...

damn i gotta start reading what i type. :lol:

anyways, i know what your arguing, and i see him run through people with power all the time. he might not be knockin them over, and bulldozing through them, but if you dont tackle him straight up, hes going to run through your arm tackle.

lastly, im just going to say, watch tonight. i think you'll be impressed with his power.

Nappy Roots said:
damn i gotta start reading what i type. :lol:

anyways, i know what your arguing, and i see him run through people with power all the time. he might not be knockin them over, and bulldozing through them, but if you dont tackle him straight up, hes going to run through your arm tackle.

lastly, im just going to say, watch tonight. i think you'll be impressed with his power.

:lol:

but ya we will see tonight. He is gunna be facing a tough defense. I will watch to see how he breaks tackles... if you watch how far past the LOS he gets without even being touched because of that o-line...

Nappy Roots said:
nope not at all.

ehh, i dont know how many games youve watched this year. But the fact is the USC OLine is very good, but if he wasnt getting touched 5-8 yards past the line of scrimmage, he would average way over 8 yards a carry dont u think? one reason he doesnt get touched till way after the line of scrimmage on SOME plays, is cause he has the vision, patience to follow his blockers and hit the hole, and the speed & moves to out run, and run around everyone. its hard to even touch the guy in the open field when its 2 on 1.

He is averaging over 8 yards a run

reggie bush

im looking at this guy play and he might turn out be a good pro. he is very fast and athletic. however i dont think he will be in the same level as an LT or even Ricky Williams. I wouldnt take him 1st overall in the draft.
what do you guys think?

Rixon said:
im looking at this guy play and he might turn out be a good pro. he is very fast and athletic. however i dont think he will be in the same level as an LT or even Ricky Williams. I wouldnt take him 1st overall in the draft.
what do you guys think?

MODS: move that to appropriate forum under the draft tab... thanks

duss12 said:
MODS: move that to appropriate forum under the draft tab... thanks

I love when people think they are cool and give directions to Mods.

LOL

:sidelol:

Rixon said:
what do you guys think?

I think the guy is worthy of the overall draft pick if that team needs a running back. He will definitely be a good pro if he doesn't have injury problems. He will be incredible if given the right opportunity with the right team. He reminds me a little bit of Barry Sanders. As of right now, I have the Texans selecting Reggie Bush with the first pick.

Back
Top Bottom