Merged: Reggie Bush | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Bush

Rixon said:
im looking at this guy play and he might turn out be a good pro. he is very fast and athletic. however i dont think he will be in the same level as an LT or even Ricky Williams. I wouldnt take him 1st overall in the draft.
what do you guys think?

i think ur nuts and this guy is going to be an NFL stud....

JB-Dolfan-VA said:
I love when people think they are cool and give directions to Mods.

LOL

:sidelol:

LMAO!!!!!!! But anyway........I tend to SERIOUSLY disagree with the original poster. The guy has got all the tools to be as good as some of the elite RB's in the NFL, and maybe even better. What's gotten me though is that Vince Young has looked equally if not more impressive than Bush himself, whoever said that Vince is not a good passer and is not NFL ready is Crazy.......IMO of course.

Rixon said:
im looking at this guy play and he might turn out be a good pro. he is very fast and athletic. however i dont think he will be in the same level as an LT or even Ricky Williams. I wouldnt take him 1st overall in the draft.
what do you guys think?

That's been my impression this whole season. He's good, but Barry Sanders he's not.
He usually has huge holes to run through, but not tonight. He's a bit undersized IMO to be a franchise type back.
While we're on the subject of USC players doesn't Matt Leinart look average playing against a good defense. Texas' D will be similar to what he will face nearly every week in the NFL. He's had a pick and nearly another because he doesn't have good velocity in his throws. Texas' DB's are NFL caliber and they close fast.
Leinart will regret coming back for his 5th yr. His value was highest last season. Right now Vince Young looks pretty darn good.

he is going to be a good player but i dont see him taking the full load for a team. he will deffinately need a complementary back to take on the short yard duties and goalline situatioins.
:dolphins:

looks like travis minor at florida st., nothing special. Maybe, maybe as good as warrick dunn. nothing like a mix of "Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and Eric Dickerson" like espn says. average player maybe 2 or 3 pro bowl in the future, houston would stupid to go #1 with him.

Is whoever posted this basing this on one half of football????

The guy is extraordinary. He deserves the top pick.

JB-Dolfan-VA said:
I love when people think they are cool and give directions to Mods.

LOL

:sidelol:

Yea really man.....I'm pretty sure the mods know where certain threads go, and where they dont.....let them do their jobs! :rolleyes:

As for the 1st post. Reggie Bush will be an outstanding pro rb. I believe he is definitely a mix of Barry Sanders, Gale Sayers (sp?).....he's just awesome, dont hate on him...lol.

BEAT UT!!!!!!!!!!!

Bush is unbelieveable... i love how guys call him out after watching one game...

you guys are crazy..not only is Bush the best player in the draft...he will put ***** in the seats so theres no doubt hes #1.

He will be Tiki Barber at the worst, and Barry Sanders at the best( i can see him being like Faulk in his prime or LT most likely).

unbelievable, he plays one team with a good d and drops. not breaking for extra yards, running out of bounds he is AVERAGE!!!!....i haven't caught a USC game this season i admit, but he is nothing what espn highlights or hype led me to believe! lendall white looks better

Eric-Honduras said:
Bush is unbelieveable... i love how guys call him out after watching one game...
One game against top competition. He's facing a fast defense tonight. Sort like what he's going to face week in and week out in the NFL. Running lanes aren't 3-5 yds wide in the NFL. Also this is a big game. Great players play great in big games. It's only halftime, but I see a lot of frustration in Leinart. He doesn't look so cool and poised against a top notch secondary does he?

Back
Top Bottom