MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

I didn't hijack anything. i'm having fun w/ a fun topic and responding to what others are posting.
I may be coming after you unfairly, but I feel like I'm in the movie Groundhog day. Every thread I click on seems to be the exact same argument and you are right in the middle of every one.

Congrats...and we got to the AFC title game with a rookie head coach and QB. You clearly got the better end of the deal. SHould help you cope with your teams gagging the last 2 weeks of the season.
If you would read the context of my post, to whom i was quoting, you would realize I was talking about the two teams going head to head. it had nothing to do with the season.

You did a great job of making your self look like a ra-tard though.:lol2:

who focking cares what that fat huge garbage bin does or says... He's just a focking mess of a human being anyway.

Ravens were not as good this year because Ed Reed was hurt for most of the year. You can say the same about the Steelers D. Ed Reed and Polamalu have become so critical to their defenses success.

Don't get me wrong, Rex knows how to dial up blitzes and disrupt the QB, but I'm not putting all of the Ravens success on Rex. Ray Lewis, Suggs, Ed Reed, Nata, they are all elite players.

The ravens weren't as good b/c they lost their mastermind DC too. obviously it wasn't all on him as they have had success w/ other DCs but he was a big part of it.

The ravens weren't as good b/c they lost their mastermind DC too. obviously it wasn't all on him as they have had success w/ other DCs but he was a big part of it.

The Ravens defense doesn't need a mastermind to be good with that much talent.

3rd in PPG in 08 with and 3rd in PPG without in 09.
2nd in yards per game in 08 with 3rd without in 09.
3rd in rushing yards per game in 08 with and 4th without in 09

Yea it's a stunning decline.

yes, very alarming indeed. you go rex.

2ch7rmf-1.jpg

Guys it's just a middle finger, big deal. He was having fun and most likely was drunk off his butt, look at his face. :lol:

Exactly. Maybe we're in the minority but if Tony gave a bunch of Jet hecklers the finger I'd fun it funny, just like I find it this funny :lol:

Thank god... Someone gets it. If your HC flipped Jets fans off I would find it just as humorous.

What I find extremely humorous is that blubber boy Rex might have to cut back on his food budget if he gets his well deserved fine.

:rotfl1:
The NFL said it would "look into" the possibility of fining Ryan. The Tennessee Titans' owner did the same thing to Buffalo Bills fans in November -- and it cost him $250,000.
!/4 mil will be a big blow to his fatitude!

So let me ask a philosophical question:

If Rex Ryan flips off a bunch of Pats fans what side are you on?

In 2008 the Ravens D allowed 209 pts(13 PPG) and they scored 48 pts.

In 2009 the Ravens D allowed 247 pts(15.4 PPG) and they scored 21 pts.

That's a pretty significant difference.

In 2008 they allowed 261 yds per game

In 2009 they allowed 301 yds per game

In 2008 they allowed 81 rush yds per game on 3.6 YPC

In 2009 they allowed 93 rush yds per game on 3.4 YPC

The only area they got slightly better in was against the run. The 2008 Ravens D was MUCH better.

In 2008 the Ravens D allowed 209 pts(13 PPG) and they scored 48 pts.

In 2009 the Ravens D allowed 247 pts(15.4 PPG) and they scored 21 pts.

That's a pretty significant difference.

In 2008 they allowed 261 yds per game

In 2009 they allowed 301 yds per game

In 2008 they allowed 81 rush yds per game on 3.6 YPC

In 2009 they allowed 93 rush yds per game on 3.4 YPC

The only area they got slightly better in was against the run. The 2008 Ravens D was MUCH better.

looking at what you put to the screen, I have to disagree. the only thing thats obvious is that the 08 squad scored more points.

13 to 15.4... not significant. that's less than a fg.
81 yds to 93 yds, and 3.6 to 3.4... not significant.

40 yards given up a game more in 2009 is hardly alarming as well.

you really have yourself talked into otherwise???

Back
Top Bottom