MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

Congrats, you smashed an injured team in Cincinnati and barely beat the most playoff-inept organization in recent memory. I'm sure you're proud. Frankly, I'm fairly confident the Fins could've done the same thing the Jets did given how easy your road was to the Championship. After all, winning tells and we shat on your parade twice and gave the Colts a better game than that fat-*** could've dreamed of.

But, hey, I wouldn't dream of stripping the Jets and their fans of their low life faux Bronx attitude and pride in an organization who's greatest glory came from a QB that couldn't even make Miami's roster as a third stringer making an acid-induced prediction that, when it came true, was basically the reason for the Fins landing Shula. So, thanks for that, and you guys basically beat your own *** for three decades. Nice, isn't it?

I guess we just got lucky then,m too bad you guys haven't gotten that luck in almost 20 years.:facepalm::lol:

Please stop responding to Junc he is just trolling at this point.

Please stop responding to Junc he is just trolling at this point.

Welcome to the site, I am glad I could inspire you to post but please join the discussion instead of hurling insults. Thanks.

Welcome to the site, I am glad I could inspire you to post but please join the discussion instead of hurling insults. Thanks.
You are hijacking the thread. As I said before there are plenty of other threads where you have already had or are currently having this same argument. Why not keep it there?

Don't worry guys it was only a few years ago the Jets were calling Eric Manginii a geinuse!! Rex will soon be a footnote in the sad franchise knownas the New York Jets. When the Jets lose to the Phins again the will be calling for his head!

Let's have fun. let's say what we did was equivalent to winning the div in '08 w/o Brady and playing all those dead teams down the stretch. How did you do in the playoffs?

Casey Johnson had nothing to do w/ the Jets other than being related to someone who owns the Jets.

You can attack me all you want, it still doesn't change the fact that I back up my arguments and you don't. It still doesn;'t change the fact that you are clueless when it comes to football. keep giving us hard hitting gems like these:

-rex Ryan can't coach b/c his Dad wasn't a great coach
-rex ryan can't coach b/c former Raven DCs weren't successfull as HCs(even though Marvin lewis has been more successful than the great Tony Sparano).
-Mark Sanchez will suck b/c other USC QBs haven't had great success
-Rex's defense won't work w/o Ray lewis and company.
-Bart Scott sucks, he was a product of Ray lewis.

:lol2::lol2:

Stick to the bad photoshops, it's what you are good at.

Unless disinherited, Casey Johnson was more of an owner of the team with as much influence over hers as any of the Fins ceremonial owners over theirs, all of the latter having added something to their existence while none got engaged to Tila Tequilla or excessed their way off the planet

But you thought his dad was a great coach (until you didn't??)

Marvin Lewis brought what could have been the weakest div champion team into the playoffs in the last 5 years... Credit Zimmer, not Lewis. Chances are if we would have faced a version of the 09 Bengals instead of the 08 Ravens we'd have been at least into the 2nd round, although truthfully we were as weak a team as you are this year.

Sanchez has demonstrated suckage a lot more this season than not.....while Palmer later body of work just confirms the USC fallacy

Rex's defense worked fine.. even a broken clock gets is right twice a day
Bart Scott is overrated.. and has benefited from Revis locking down a part of the field.

Stick to spinning your homer bull**** in beast of the east or in TGG where I see you've earned the most argumentative poster, so you're even a pain in the *** there. Your elitist shtick of educating us with the truth as seen thru your warped puke green vacuum visioned lenses has now been outed.:jcane:

And I haven't even mentioned yet your insistence until now that unless you win a SB, what you've done or haven't in the post season is meaningless
or your claim that Henne won't be successful.:facepalm:

Now go back and play with the kids on the street... stop stealing time from the employer who pays you.:oops:

Ahhhahahaha I love it. He plays the villain very well, he's so easy to hate. Just makes victory over the Jets that much sweeter. Doesn't bother me any, I wish he'd flip me the bird cause the Lord knows I'd flip him one right back along with a slew of derogatory fat jokes.

Wow this is just sad. Someone who is suppose to be a role model to the children that watch the game. He is truely classless, and for anyone that thinks this is ok is just plane ignorrant. I coach alot of sports and his style of coaching is just appauling and shows how poor his character is, when he starts losing he will become a outcast.

1. Any parents that convey the message that an NFL head coach is or should be a role model are morons themselves.

2. You coach sports...probably little league or pop warner...I doubt its at a professional level. Some of your dirt bag fans were giving him **** and he offered a salute. Take of the dress, act like a man, and stop whining

and head to head, we're 2-0!!!:p4286:

Congrats...and we got to the AFC title game with a rookie head coach and QB. You clearly got the better end of the deal. SHould help you cope with your teams gagging the last 2 weeks of the season.

maybe beat us once. JUST ONCE!!!! and then you can say something like that.
we swept you, so until then.... keep your fat f$#@ing face shut.

We will gladly lose two games to you walking vaginas every year if we get to the playoffs in return.

Don't worry guys it was only a few years ago the Jets were calling Eric Manginii a geinuse!! Rex will soon be a footnote in the sad franchise knownas the New York Jets. When the Jets lose to the Phins again the will be calling for his head!

and only last year Sparano was the next Bill Parcells:lol:

Unless disinherited, Casey Johnson was more of an owner of the team with as much influence over hers as any of the Fins ceremonial owners over theirs, all of the latter having added something to their existence while none got engaged to Tila Tequilla or excessed their way off the planet

But you thought his dad was a great coach (until you didn't??)

Marvin Lewis brought what could have been the weakest div champion team into the playoffs in the last 5 years... Credit Zimmer, not Lewis. Chances are if we would have faced a version of the 09 Bengals instead of the 08 Ravens we'd have been at least into the 2nd round, although truthfully we were as weak a team as you are this year.

Sanchez has demonstrated suckage a lot more this season than not.....while Palmer later body of work just confirms the USC fallacy

Rex's defense worked fine.. even a broken clock gets is right twice a day
Bart Scott is overrated.. and has benefited from Revis locking down a part of the field.

Stick to spinning your homer bull**** in beast of the east or in TGG where I see you've earned the most argumentative poster, so you're even a pain in the *** there. Your elitist shtick of educating us with the truth as seen thru your warped puke green vacuum visioned lenses has now been outed.:jcane:

And I haven't even mentioned yet your insistence until now that unless you win a SB, what you've done or haven't in the post season is meaningless
or your claim that Henne won't be successful.:facepalm:

Now go back and play with the kids on the street... stop stealing time from the employer who pays you.:oops:

casey Johnson had NOTHING to do w/ the jets. Woody may be a bad Dad but he's certainly not a bad businessman and not foolish enough to will the team to casey.

His Dad was a good coach, he Sparano'd in the playoffs but he turned around a bad Philly team and got them in the playoffs every year.

The 2009 Cincy Bengals were a MUCH stronger div champ than the 2008 Miami Dolphins. In 2005 Zimmer wasn't in Cincy and they won the div where the 2nd place team won the Super Bowl, does Zimmer get credit for that too?

Sanchez played like a rookie plays- up and down but when the games were biggest he played his best. That is a pretty good sign.

Now Scott benefits from revis but i thought he was only good b/c of Ray lewis?:lol2:

I have never insisted it's SB or bust. I have pointed out many times we are only seperated by 1 SB win when you guys act like you are the yankees of the NFL. I have NEVER disputed Miami has had a much better history than the Jets. Try reading slower so yuo can absorb the info better.

Guys it's just a middle finger, big deal. He was having fun and most likely was drunk off his butt, look at his face. :lol:

You are hijacking the thread. As I said before there are plenty of other threads where you have already had or are currently having this same argument. Why not keep it there?

I didn't hijack anything. i'm having fun w/ a fun topic and responding to what others are posting.

Why would a coach who can actually win in January work for someone who can't? Sparano has NEVER been a part of a postseason win.:lol:

An architect of the ravens D?:lol2: How come the D's were better in Baltimore under Rex?

Ravens were not as good this year because Ed Reed was hurt for most of the year. You can say the same about the Steelers D. Ed Reed and Polamalu have become so critical to their defenses success.

Don't get me wrong, Rex knows how to dial up blitzes and disrupt the QB, but I'm not putting all of the Ravens success on Rex. Ray Lewis, Suggs, Ed Reed, Nata, they are all elite players.

Guys it's just a middle finger, big deal. He was having fun and most likely was drunk off his butt, look at his face. :lol:

Thank god... Someone gets it. If your HC flipped Jets fans off I would find it just as humorous.

Back
Top Bottom