MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

I love Rex, sure he makes me cringe sometimes but his team backs it up.

I always want him to be himslef and he was this year when winning or losing. I hate hearing the bravado when they are losing but I always want him to be who he is. That is what has made him a great football coach.

careful with the use of the word "great"

This is a Miami dolphin board....on a dolphin thread. I click on most threads. I gave my opinion. I would not click on one that said....Brady's baby...and a thread about Brady's baby shouldn't be on here.

Getting back to the issue. If you start regulating any NFL personel's free speech outside of a nfl event....you are setting a bad precedent, and asking for trouble.
I'm not asking anyone from regulating anything, or holding anyone back from speaking their mind. But show some dignity for christ sake. why let a bunch of drunks get to you?

Wow this is just sad. Someone who is suppose to be a role model to the children that watch the game. He is truely classless, and for anyone that thinks this is ok is just plane ignorrant. I coach alot of sports and his style of coaching is just appauling and shows how poor his character is, when he starts losing he will become a outcast.

That's Rex being Rex, no one should not be surprised by this. I actually love it, do I excuse his actions...HELL NO, but since the Rex hiring, it has given this rivalry a huge shot in the arm. These teams (coaches and players both) can't stand each other, the fans can't stand each other....LET'S GET IT ON!!!!! :lol:

That's Rex being Rex, no one should not be surprised by this. I actually love it, do I excuse his actions...HELL NO, but since the Rex hiring, it has given this rivalry a huge shot in the arm. These teams (coaches and players both) can't stand each other, the fans can't stand each other....LET'S GET IT ON!!!!! :lol:
and head to head, we're 2-0!!!:p4286:

I am on the Dolphins message board. Thats how I know of the obsession. Funny thing is Rex Ryan obviously couldnt give a f*** as shown by the picture of him telling the fans to F off.

I'm not obsessed with Rex Ryan. He's a topic of conversation on my favorite sports message board so I and everyone here has the right to respond. It seems Ryan was having a fun time b/c the crowd booed so it really isn't that big a deal.

And of course he's only saying anything b/c of the Jets getting to the AFC title game.

Wow this is just sad. Someone who is suppose to be a role model to the children that watch the game. He is truely classless, and for anyone that thinks this is ok is just plane ignorrant. I coach alot of sports and his style of coaching is just appauling and shows how poor his character is, when he starts losing he will become a outcast.

In a perfect world, you are spot on, but this world is far from perfect and never will be perfect. I don't excuse his actions, but he is what he is. His actions should be no shock to anyone. Sometimes people learn more from the a-holes in this world as in what not to do, than from the role models who carry themselves appropriately.

And you are right, as soon as he starts losing, he will become an outcast. Matter of fact, he was almost outcasted after their second defeat to us; things weren't going well for the Jets during that time and the fan-based opinion was pretty unfavorable towards Ryan. But they turned it around, so for now they love him.

Buffoon:

1: a ludicrous figure :clown
2: a gross and usually ill-educated or stupid person

I’m just sayin’ if the shoe fits………………..

Cool. You just described Jabba.

That clown just LED his team to the AFC Championship Game, a place that great leader jason taylor has never been and that great leader Tony Sparano has never even been a part of a playoff win let alone leading a team to a playoff win.

He didn't lead crap. They snuck through. But it is OK. You don't have to be very smart to have luck. So yeah. He is a buffon. Can't wait fir next season to see "crying Ryan".

On another note:

Team General Manager Mike Tannenbaum said, "Rex showed extremely poor judgment, and his conduct was inappropriate. He knows he was wrong, has apologized and we have accepted his apology."

Firstly, Rex doesn't know when he is wrong or not. To do that you need a little IQ but he has that only at the belt line.
Secondly: apology not accepted by any of us. :chuckle:
Thirdly, I wish I could say that I hope he will eat crow next year but I think that crow has not enough calories unless he eats a lot of it.
Finally, what the heck is he doing at a martial arts event? Aren't those well trained bodies? A sumo match would have been a better venue.

I hate Rex Ryan but if I was at a non work event and someone was screaming and yelling at me...

I would flip them off too

I'm sure it does and that is a good thing but I'm also sure if given the choice he would take the 2 losses to Miami if it meant getting to the title game.
you guys played good but like i said before, indy let you in, and Indy took you out. Peyton manning is a machine you never beat him this year.

Honestly, it's okay. He's not going to be smiling next year when Sanchize is carted off the field after Cameron Wake permanently tattoos the outline of his shoulder pad into the QB's solar plexus.

Back
Top Bottom