MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

Was Rex skipping out on work? jason was trying to shoot his way out of town to get to a winning team, is rex doing that? When he does I'll agree. The situations are nothing alike. Again, I don't think he should be doing it but I want Rex to be Rex.
So what you are saying is that it's acceptable to be a loudmouth ******* when you are winning, but when you are losing, you should shut up and not be who you are?

You're kidding right? if this was normal, we'd be seeing it from more than one coach...

And is it newsworthy? Anything that has to do with Miami is newsworthy, imo. Is Brady's baby being born in their home tub newsworthy? lol

Is it normal? no.

Is it criminal? no

What does it have to do with the Dolphins, besides a couple of our drunk fans yelling at a jet coach and he reacts to it? Im sure it happens daily to players, coaches, owners etc. all over the nfl.

And besides my wife and a whole bunch of other women, who are interested in US Weekly.....who cares about Brady's baby being born. Do YOU? :lol:

Rex is what the Jet fanbase is. They fit each other well. Don't think this is newsworthy, guys being guys but at the same time he needs to know when to cool it.

thanks.. one got to January on his own merits going 11-5, the other got there going 7-7-2. Nuff said other than you're a silly homer.

But for the record yes, he may be an inbred obscenely obese buffoon, but yeah I agree, he should have accepted our DC offer since it's obvious that Ozzie had his number.

On his own merits by winning games against dead teams the last 5-6 weeks:lol:

I fail to see how this is relevant. I also fail to see how any coach has any say in what the owner does...nice comeback.:rolleyes2:

One of your "celebrity" owners pees herself on stage, which is more of a low life move?

No he was at the Pro Bowl representing his team and entire fan base. Good reflection of what it all is.

And to think this after he tries to save face and talks to the media about the only thing he regretted was jawing with Crowder this past season.

He doesn’t regret anything and before it is all said and done there will be more.

As long as he wins and he's not breaking the rules or the law I'm ok w/ him.

So what you are saying is that it's acceptable to be a loudmouth ******* when you are winning, but when you are losing, you should shut up and not be who you are?

Huh? What does that have to do w/ Jason quitting on his team?

Is it normal? no.

Is it criminal? no

What does it have to do with the Dolphins, besides a couple of our drunk fans yelling at a jet coach and he reacts to it? Im sure it happens daily to players, coaches, owners etc. all over the nfl.

And besides my wife and a whole bunch of other women, who are interested in US Weekly.....who cares about Brady's baby being born. Do YOU? :lol:

So it has to be criminal before it can be news?

And there's the difference of opinion, you believe this stuff happens daily from coaches and owners. I don't. I'm sure fans get this way, but they are not the "face" of the franchise. You need to show some kind of composure when you are an authority type figure.

And my point about brady's baby was to point out that it's not news worthy either, but it's there...:crazy:

Leader:

2 : a person who leads: as a : guide, conductor b (1) : a person who directs a military force or unit (2) : a person who has commanding authority or influence c (1) : the principal officer of a British political party (2) : a party member chosen to manage party activities in a legislative body (3) : such a party member presiding over the whole legislative body when the party constitutes a majority d (1) : conductor c (2) : a first or principal performer of a group

Buffoon:

1 : a ludicrous figure : clown
2 : a gross and usually ill-educated or stupid person

I’m just sayin’ if the shoe fits………………..

So it has to be criminal before it can be news?

And there's the difference of opinion, you believe this stuff happens daily from coaches and owners. I don't. I'm sure fans get this way, but they are not the "face" of the franchise. You need to show some kind of composure when you are an authority type figure.

And my point about brady's baby was to point out that it's not news worthy either, but it's there...:crazy:

Where is the thread about bradys baby here?

And by your opinion.....if I by chance meet Sparano and ask his opinion about Rex, if he tells me he thinks he is an ***....that's newsworthy?

We know Rex's personality isn't one that holds any type of composure. That is far from news.

Huh? What does that have to do w/ Jason quitting on his team?
it has nothing to do with jason taylor. it was a question on how you feel about rex.

Again, I don't think he should be doing it but I want Rex to be Rex.

You don't think he should act the way he does, but you want him to be himself...when he's winning. What happens when he's losing? Is it not acceptable anymore for him to be himself?

Leader:

2 : a person who leads: as a : guide, conductor b (1) : a person who directs a military force or unit (2) : a person who has commanding authority or influence c (1) : the principal officer of a British political party (2) : a party member chosen to manage party activities in a legislative body (3) : such a party member presiding over the whole legislative body when the party constitutes a majority d (1) : conductor c (2) : a first or principal performer of a group

Buffoon:

1 : a ludicrous figure : clown
2 : a gross and usually ill-educated or stupid person

I’m just sayin’ if the shoe fits………………..

That clown just LED his team to the AFC Championship Game, a place that great leader jason taylor has never been and that great leader Tony Sparano has never even been a part of a playoff win let alone leading a team to a playoff win.

it has nothing to do with jason taylor. it was a question on how you feel about rex.

You don't think he should act the way he does, but you want him to be himself...when he's winning. What happens when he's losing? Is it not acceptable anymore for him to be himself?

I love Rex, sure he makes me cringe sometimes but his team backs it up.

I always want him to be himslef and he was this year when winning or losing. I hate hearing the bravado when they are losing but I always want him to be who he is. That is what has made him a great football coach.

Where is the thread about bradys baby here?

And by your opinion.....if I by chance meet Sparano and ask his opinion about Rex, if he tells me he thinks he is an ***....that's newsworthy?

We know Rex's personality isn't one that holds any type of composure. That is far from news.
There is no thread here, but it's still news. It's on espn right now. It was just an example. I didn't realize when you said newsworthy, you meant it had to be on finheaven. Again, it was just an example of a lot of other headlines that are far worse as newsworthy.

And yes, i'd love to know that sparano called rex an ***. but the difference is, sparano has at least an ounce of class in him to hold back.

Also, since when did anything HAVE to be newsworthy to be posted on the internet? it's the offseason, a lot of BS is going to be discussed about it. If you didn't/don't think it's "newsworthy", don't click the link...

When Rex starts losing...the NY media will be less accepting of any of his antics or comments....believe me.

That clown just LED his team to the AFC Championship Game, a place that great leader jason taylor has never been and that great leader Tony Sparano has never even been a part of a playoff win let alone leading a team to a playoff win.

That's nice. Do it again but next time win until then I am unimpressed.

There is no thread here, but it's still news. It's on espn right now. It was just an example. I didn't realize when you said newsworthy, you meant it had to be on finheaven. Again, it was just an example of a lot of other headlines that are far worse as newsworthy.

And yes, i'd love to know that sparano called rex an ***. but the difference is, sparano has at least an ounce of class in him to hold back.

Also, since when did anything HAVE to be newsworthy to be posted on the internet? it's the offseason, a lot of BS is going to be discussed about it. If you didn't/don't think it's "newsworthy", don't click the link...

This is a Miami dolphin board....on a dolphin thread. I click on most threads. I gave my opinion. I would not click on one that said....Brady's baby...and a thread about Brady's baby shouldn't be on here.

Getting back to the issue. If you start regulating any NFL personel's free speech outside of a nfl event....you are setting a bad precedent, and asking for trouble.

Back
Top Bottom