MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

That's nice. Do it again but next time win until then I am unimpressed.

You would think you'd be impressed making it further than any dolphin team has made it since 1992. I was impressed and thrilled w/ what we did this year.

careful with the use of the word "great"

He's got alot of work to do to be a great HC but clearly he's a great football coach w/ what he did w/ Bal's D and w/ our D.

Wow this is just sad. Someone who is suppose to be a role model to the children that watch the game. He is truely classless, and for anyone that thinks this is ok is just plane ignorrant. I coach alot of sports and his style of coaching is just appauling and shows how poor his character is, when he starts losing he will become a outcast.

He's not coaching little league, he's coaching grown men.

I'm glad our coach is respectable, honorable, humble, tough, knows when to keep his mouth shut, and is working while the human artery clot is on TV running his mouth about **** he can only dream of.

don;t forget to add "can't win playoff games":lol:

You would think you'd be impressed making it further than any dolphin team has made it since 1992. I was impressed and thrilled w/ what we did this year.

Why would I be impressed about the Jets doing anything? I am a Dolphins fan. I will route for their failure as long as a breathe.

don;t forget to add "can't win playof games":lol:

You want to sling ****? Fine. Jets (pronounced in the Spanish form, with a Y), as in "Yet to do anything since Namath was their QB." Applied specifically to Rex Ryan it's, "Yet to beat the Dolphins."

IOW, try again later when the Jets finally pull a miracle out their *** and beat the Fins. Until then, STFU.

You want to sling ****? Fine. Jets (pronounced in the Spanish form, with a Y), as in "Yet to do anything since Namath was their QB." Applied specifically to Rex Ryan it's, "Yet to beat the Dolphins."

IOW, try again later when the Jets finally pull a miracle out their *** and beat the Fins. Until then, STFU.

Obviously we'd all rather beat the dolphins than play in the AFC Championship Game:lol:

Why would I be impressed about the Jets doing anything? I am a Dolphins fan. I will route for their failure as long as a breathe.

Rooting is one thing but you can still be impressed w/ that they did. I was impressed w/ what Miami did last year. obviously we hate each others teams but it's ok to tip your cap when the other does well.

maybe beat us once. JUST ONCE!!!! and then you can say something like that.
we swept you, so until then.... keep your fat f$#@ing face shut.

maybe beat us once. JUST ONCE!!!! and then you can say something like that.
we swept you, so until then.... keep your fat f$#@ing face shut.

so you'd rather sweep us than make the AFC Title Game?

On his own merits by winning games against dead teams the last 5-6 weeks:lol:
7-7-2 equals beating NE with Brady on shaky legs a week after he should have lost to Buffalo, and Houston. Real proud of beating Oakland and TN while in the middle of its 0-6 Kerry Collins run, huh? Big ****in deal. You went 2-4 in what turned out to be a relatively weak division. Take the homer glasses off for once.

One of your "celebrity" owners pees herself on stage, which is more of a low life move?

Casey Johnson. nuff said

As long as he wins and he's not breaking the rules or the law I'm ok w/ him.

Said the homer in sheep's clothing you profess not to be

Huh? What does that have to do w/ Jason quitting on his team?

Your problem when venturing out of the east beasts and into the main dolphins forum is your shtick has grown old. You're not fooling too many members at this point. (Cue the predictible "go produce another photoshop vaark")

Obviously we'd all rather beat the dolphins than play in the AFC Championship Game:lol:

again, we won just as many AFC championships as you did this year.

keep patting yourself on the back like that though, you'll leave a welt.

If you don't go to the superbowl next year your season is a failure, at which point I would hope you have enough common sense to just be quiet.

this logic of course is based on our season being a failure after having taken a few steps backwards this year.

what the hell a jets fan on here telling us his coach is at the probowl, and of all things to SCOUT players.

wtf is going on in new york??

again, we won just as many AFC championships as you did this year.

keep patting yourself on the back like that though, you'll leave a welt.

If you don't go to the superbowl next year your season is a failure, at which point I would hope you have enough common sense to just be quiet.

this logic of course is based on our season being a failure after having taken a few steps backwards this year.

Yep, you won as many AFC Championships as we did but we won more playoff games this year than you did for the entire decade.

I'm not patting ourselves on the back, I am appreciative of what my team did and it is comical for you to try to diminish that especially since your team has not reached a title game since 1992.

Yep, you won as many AFC Championships as we did but we won more playoff games this year than you did for the entire decade.

I'm not patting ourselves on the back, I am appreciative of what my team did and it is comical for you to try to diminish that especially since your team has not reached a title game since 1992.
Stop trying to turn every thread into a debate about how good or bad the Jets are. This is about Rex Ryan flipping people off. Is he a douche or was it in fun. Discuss that. There are plenty of other threads where you can continue your Fins vs. Jets arguments.

Your problem when venturing out of the east beasts and into the main dolphins forum is your shtick has grown old. You're not fooling too many members at this point. (Cue the predictible "go produce another photoshop vaark")

Let's have fun. let's say what we did was equivalent to winning the div in '08 w/o Brady and playing all those dead teams down the stretch. How did you do in the playoffs?

Casey Johnson had nothing to do w/ the Jets other than being related to someone who owns the Jets.

You can attack me all you want, it still doesn't change the fact that I back up my arguments and you don't. It still doesn;'t change the fact that you are clueless when it comes to football. keep giving us hard hitting gems like these:

-rex Ryan can't coach b/c his Dad wasn't a great coach
-rex ryan can't coach b/c former Raven DCs weren't successfull as HCs(even though Marvin lewis has been more successful than the great Tony Sparano).
-Mark Sanchez will suck b/c other USC QBs haven't had great success
-Rex's defense won't work w/o Ray lewis and company.
-Bart Scott sucks, he was a product of Ray lewis.

:lol2::lol2:

Stick to the bad photoshops, it's what you are good at.

Congrats, you smashed an injured team in Cincinnati and barely beat the most playoff-inept organization in recent memory. I'm sure you're proud. Frankly, I'm fairly confident the Fins could've done the same thing the Jets did given how easy your road was to the Championship. After all, winning tells and we shat on your parade twice and gave the Colts a better game than that fat-*** could've dreamed of.

But, hey, I wouldn't dream of stripping the Jets and their fans of their low life faux Bronx attitude and pride in an organization who's greatest glory came from a QB that couldn't even make Miami's roster as a third stringer making an acid-induced prediction that, when it came true, was basically the reason for the Fins landing Shula. So, thanks for that, and you guys basically beat your own *** for three decades. Nice, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom