MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

what exactly are your expectations since you were already the #1 D.

We were #1 but we weren't dominant, I expect closer to a dominant D. Our D also blew some games late and wore out in the title game, I expect it will be alot better.

what exactly are your expectations since you were already the #1 D.

The Jets were the #1 defense without their starting nose tackle, without a true edge rusher, with unhealthy cornerbacks for most of the season behind Revis and with terrible depth in that unit. They also had a starting safety playing close to half the season with a cast on his hand, and an underachieving safety playing the other spot.

That's how good Rex is.

hmmm... funny. I suspect you'll regress.

Of course you do. They don't call this site the Homer Depot for nothin'!

funny... all I ever hear is how many jets defensive players were hurt.

I suppose you all thought the phins were healthy across the board all year long.

I'll go on record as saying, even with jenkins back next year... the jets won't have the #1 Defense in the league.

rex is that good.

Of course you do just like I'm sure you thought we wouldn't make the playoffs, wouldn't beat Cincy, wouldn't beat SD,...

I also thought your defense would choke against indy, you wouldn't beat indy, and wouldn't win the superbowl.

I also thought that you wouldn't have an afc east championship, nor would you have an afc championship ring...

guess I'm not always wrong.

I also thought your defense would choke against indy, you wouldn't beat indy, and wouldn't win the superbowl.

I also thought that you wouldn't have an afc east championship, nor would you have an afc championship ring...

guess I'm not always wrong.

If you keep saying a team will lose eventually you have to be right.

funny... all I ever hear is how many jets defensive players were hurt.

I suppose you all thought the phins were healthy across the board all year long.

I'll go on record as saying, even with jenkins back next year... the jets won't have the #1 Defense in the league.

rex is that good.

ryansnowman-1.jpg

Hey Rex, take that middle finger and do what you do best with it-- shove it back in to the cookie jar to stuff your face some more you fat slob.

Back
Top Bottom