MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

Damnit, I don't even want to go to sleep now. I may just wake up in Rex Ryan's stomach.

To be fair, I'd rather have my coach attending the AFC Championship Game, i dunno maybe i'm alone on that.

He was at the Pro Bowl practices, thats a better place to scout for players :)

A place where a bunch of guys are playing that may or may not be FAs is a better place to scout than a place where prospects that are coming out in the draft are? How does that work?

That was funny how he got booed..

How crazy was that fight between Loller and Melvin though...that was insane.

Congrats you fat *******, you got through 5 whole sentances without mentioning the 5 basic food groups. Try not to choke on any double cheeseburgers before next season....

I dont care if he did make it to the afc championship, were still going to kick their ***** next year. They had a chance to get to the super bowl and they couldnt seize the moment.

That was funny how he got booed..

How crazy was that fight between Loller and Melvin though...that was insane.

Its basically what I expected... 1 round of fireworks.

I expected Manhoef to win but he always starts swinging wild with his hands down when he thinks his opponent is hurt...this is not the first time this happened to him lol.

A place where a bunch of guys are playing that may or may not be FAs is a better place to scout than a place where prospects that are coming out in the draft are? How does that work?

Maybe he TiVO'd the senior bowl.

To be fair, I'd rather have my coach attending the AFC Championship Game, i dunno maybe i'm alone on that.

He was at the Pro Bowl practices, thats a better place to scout for players :)
Not even close. Unless it is a joke I'm missing :ponder:

Not even close. Unless it is a joke I'm missing :ponder:

Well I was joking but I'm pretty sure standing around at the senior bowl isnt much for scouting... i'm sure they have hours of game film on each of those players, and they'll have the game film of the senior bowl and probably the practices to add to it.

Its pretty likely that he wasnt the only head coach not at the senior bowl.

lmao this obese smack talker makes bellichick look like a saint.

Exactly, for a guy who thinks he is so great and prepared, why is he not attending the Senior Bowl? Doesn't he think preparing for the draft and bettering your team is important?

He actually attended the Senior bowl... hes so fat he attend the Senior Bowl and Strikeforce at the same time...

to beat you twice next year...

what a doosher.

How do you run your mouth so much about someone that beat you TWICE... 3 in a ROW.....

Honestly tho, I hate to say this but if he was the coach of my team or like the Canes or something i'd love it.. no lie.

Hell no. I would want this pant-load blowhole anywhere NEAR the Dolphins. If your head coach has to do the talking for your team, that's pretty pathetic, IMO. Give me Sparano, who wouldn't be caught dead doing this nonsense....or any of his players for that matter! Let your talking be done on the field!

The only thing Ryan can beat is little kids to the buffet line LOL Go eat some hog n dos fatty

Back
Top Bottom