MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

Stay classy Rex.
e6418e92ba3e26ff56dda9a3918d9f5a_rexryan-1.jpg

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/photo-rex-ryans-middle-finger-at-fans-in-miami-27737

to beat you twice next year...

what a doosher.

How do you run your mouth so much about someone that beat you TWICE... 3 in a ROW.....

Honestly tho, I hate to say this but if he was the coach of my team or like the Canes or something i'd love it.. no lie.

Its not that hard really. I mean who cares that you beat us twice. We had a better year then you this year. Just like you had a better year then us last year. In the end i'd take the AFC Championship game appearance over the 2 Jet wins and a 7-9 record.

I just watched it on youtube. He was having fun. I love how you guys are so obsessed with him.

lol we are just having fun with him. Look at his shirt logo... Wide guy with a huge guy as the picture rofl.

Theres a tough debacle here with the Jets. Their fans can't really say much to us but we can't say much to them. Although if we were playing them in the AFC Championship the numbers point to the Dolphins 100%.

Its not that hard really. I mean who cares that you beat us twice. We had a better year then you this year. Just like you had a better year then us last year. In the end i'd take the AFC Championship game appearance over the 2 Jet wins and a 7-9 record.

I just watched it on youtube. He was having fun. I love how you guys are so obsessed with him.

Absolutely agree, I think he was just having fun with the crowd. He knew the reaction he would get before he said it. He probably agreed to do the interview just to say that to get the reaction. I am not a Rex supporter by any means, but I can see it for what it is. As far as the finger pic, hell those guys behind the camera were probably doing it also. He clearly is having fun by that big ****-eating grin he has on his face.

the people sitting behind the Jets sideline next year when we play them should throw twinkies at him

Absolutely agree, I think he was just having fun with the crowd. He knew the reaction he would get before he said it. He probably agreed to do the interview just to say that to get the reaction. I am not a Rex supporter by any means, but I can it like I see it. As far as the finger pic, hell those guys behind the camera were probably doing it also. He clearly is having fun by that big ****-eating grin he has on his face.

Agreed

Its good to see this rivalry picking up steam again.

We are having fun too! It's too easy to poke fun at him. If Crowder did that in NY the reaction to him would have been far worse than Miami's reaction to Rex. $hit like this makes the time go by until the next season. I wonder if they'll ask Crowder about this on his show.

I dont like him just because he looks like one of those drunk loudmouths. He's a sober loudmouth, imagine what he must be like drunk.

Rex is doing exactly what is being reflected in this thread, heating the rivalry up. I dislike him but give him credit for doing that. He is good for us and the NFL.

I'm glad the rivalry is heating up again on a national level. Hopefully our rivalry will become the most intense in the NFL, like the Vikes/ Packers, or any of the ones from the NFC East. With that being said, as much as I hate the Jets and the Pats, I am glad one of the teams from the AFC East made it to the AFC championship. Wish it was us, but it wasn't meant to be this year. I'm glad because, so many times when all the "analysts" talk about the most competitive divisions in football the AFC East is left out of the discussion. With the Jets getting to the Championship game it brings credibility to our division outside of the Pats. The fans of the Phins, the Jets and the Pats, knew all along our division is super-competitive, we have one of those divisions that is the definition of "any given sunday". The league better watch out, our division is on the cusp of representing the AFC in the Super Bowl for many years to come. Especially if Manning holds the Colts for ransom when his contract is up after next year. That is if there is even football to be played.

to beat you twice next year...

what a doosher.

How do you run your mouth so much about someone that beat you TWICE... 3 in a ROW.....

Honestly tho, I hate to say this but if he was the coach of my team or like the Canes or something i'd love it.. no lie.

It's easy to talk **** when it's January

R. Ryan Hey miami we're coming to beat ya twice next year

Our rival is a character, It use to be the players talking junk, now it's the coach.

[youtube]7IF2WiDbWeE[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom