MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

Crowder vs. Ryan

LMAO Even when i think he can't make me hate him more he outdoes himself once again...It would have been soo siiick if when he finished saying that the Miami Dolphins fight song w/T-Pain plays loud thru the speakers and footage from both his losses on the jumbo screens and then it cuts to Channing Crowder in full MMA gear sporting a big smile on his face pointing to the camera as if he was telling Rex im coming to get ya...then yada yada yada Crowder wins by TKO because we all kno he can't wrap and grapple to save his life :lol:

UH-OH! The big fat man is angry now! Maybe this will calm him down....

twinkiebox-1.jpg

to beat you twice next year...

what a doosher.

How do you run your mouth so much about someone that beat you TWICE... 3 in a ROW.....

Honestly tho, I hate to say this but if he was the coach of my team or like the Canes or something i'd love it.. no lie.

Love it. Great for the rivalry.

Wow we must have really gotten into his head. He is obsessed. That's great because he will always be trying to outsmart himself when he plays us. He will lose games and he will fall apart about it.

Exactly, for a guy who thinks he is so great and prepared, why is he not attending the Senior Bowl? Doesn't he think preparing for the draft and bettering your team is important?

According to the loquacious lard ball himself, his team "don't need much" this offseason. I would have thought getting better so you actually earn your playoff spot in 2010 would be a nice aspiration, instead of counting on your last two opponents to take a dive.

Well, as much as I hate the Jests and their fat loud-mouthed coach, and although we swept them this year, they have a much more complete team than we do right now.

Well, as much as I hate the Jests and their fat loud-mouthed coach, and although we swept them this year, they have a much more complete team than we do right now.

I tend to disagree, I think we match up with them quite well.

save for a dominating LB....

sure they have us by a bit in a few positions, but it cancels out I believe as we have them by a bit in other areas.

Exactly, for a guy who thinks he is so great and prepared, why is he not attending the Senior Bowl? Doesn't he think preparing for the draft and bettering your team is important?

He was already at the Senior bowl this week, he left for the probowl though to support his players. Our GM and scouts are at the senior bowl anyways, but he was there for a few days.

come on guys the guy was laughing and joking around with the crowd. it wasnt serious. i hate the jets and the way he talks **** sometimes but this was nothing more than some good hearted humor. it nice to see someone play with the crowd and say things that arent always the right pc way. just because we have a stiff as a hc doesnt mean we have to disrespect others who arent the same. it was funny nothing more nothing less

come on guys the guy was laughing and joking around with the crowd. it wasnt serious. i hate the jets and the way he talks **** sometimes but this was nothing more than some good hearted humor. it nice to see someone play with the crowd and say things that arent always the right pc way. just because we have a stiff as a hc doesnt mean we have to disrespect others who arent the same. it was funny nothing more nothing less

Yeah I know... here's someone's (bad) video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CATZg6mednI

He was already at the Senior bowl this week, he left for the probowl though to support his players. Our GM and scouts are at the senior bowl anyways, but he was there for a few days.
Fair enough, but I still think attending the actual game is more important then going to strikeforce. Wouldn't you agree?

Im waiting for Crowder or JP to get all fired up and say something. Even though both could potentially be gone (unlikely for Crowder) they wont want him getting the last word. Should be entertaining haha.

Let's be honest...We all love to hate this guy. He makes hating the Jets more fun than I ever thought it could be.

Back
Top Bottom