Merged: Ricky to Baltimore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ricky to Baltimore

dolphinfan41

Active Roster
Reaction score
His agent Drew Rosenhaus said on WQAM that Williams may wait for an injury elsewhere to to pick a team. He also doesn't seem to be in the game plan for the 'Fins new offense.

With the news that Detroit just lost Leshoure for the rest of the season with a torn ACL, I can see him signing on the cheap with Detroit. That's IF Detroit wants him. How far Ricky has fallen.

Detroits only other options on FA are Tiki Barber, Maroney, and ex-Lion, Kevin Smith.

kind of crazy that nobody has signed him but thats the life of an NFL rb over 30. kevin Oceonnel has a job and Ricky dont wow.

kind of crazy that nobody has signed him but thats the life of an NFL rb over 30. kevin Oceonnel has a job and Ricky dont wow.

IMO he still has some tread left on his tires from his yoga/Lenny Kravitz years away from football. Not enough to be a feature back by any means, but I can see him spell a starter, for around 10-12 touches a game.

IMO he still has some tread left on his tires from his yoga/Lenny Kravitz years away from football. Not enough to be a feature back by any means, but I can see him spell a starter, for around 10-12 touches a game.

i agree and the shame of it he may be better than any rb we have on roster right now

Good luck Ricky in whatever you choose to do. If you stay in the NFL and sign with Detroit, I hope you go up there and smoke em. Ricky will always be the man.

i think ricky will be a baltimore raven. just calling it now

Oh man, sucks for Ricky. Rice is the feature back there, and they'll never get over Pitt in that division. Good luck Rick-e!

Atleast ricky gets to play with a good QB once in his career. Grats to him on finding work.

Back
Top Bottom