Merged: Ricky to Baltimore | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ricky to Baltimore

They won it all with Trent Dilfer....granted they have a much better defense then, but still, Baltimore has decent Super Bowl odds in my opinion.

Yes because the rules are the same now as they were 10 years ago... 2000 Ravens D would be hampered by the rules today. Trent Dilfer winning a super bowl argument is tired out. How many average/below average QBs have won it all since then?

Ricky to Ravens...

Per ESPN...two year, 2.5 mil deal with escalators.

EDIT: Sorry didn't see it buried in the thread below. Mods feel free to remove.

I hate to lose Rickey & wish him well. Ravens will love Ricky's hard running ... can't wait to watch.

It had it's moments though in general It's an end of an error, the Ronnie and Ricky show. Time to move on..............

I have to get a ravens ricky williams jersey. He's just an extremely positive person. Very slim chance the dolphins win a superbowl, so hopefully Ricky gets his. Wish he could have finished his career in Miami, but things happen. Good luck ricky.

Do you have a Ricky Williams Dolphins jersey??? I'd still wear that before I wear another teams color

To be brutally honest....Ronnie and Ricky have inproved their chances of realistic winning a SB. Good for them.

Ricky Williams on why he signed with Ravens (WQAM)

Listen to The Sid Rosenberg Show: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/videobeta/?watchId=94beaecd-9330-4767-b54f-fef87b128326

Adam Schefter on Ricky Williams signing a two-year deal with the Ravens: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6844377/ricky-williams-joins-baltimore-ravens-backfield

The Dolphins showed little interest in bringing him back for another season. Only Detroit (Lions) and Baltimore (Ravens) had shown interest... He was leaning towards the Lions because of an up and coming young team... He also was told that maybe he would get up to 15 carries a game... On the other hand... Baltimore offered to him a more attractive package..that he would get to carry the rock up to eight time a game... So, in a nut shell he chose Baltimore, where potentially he could get in the playoffs or even the Superbowl with less wear and tear on his body...

Last edited by a moderator:
listen to sid rosenburg? are u kidding? people really listen to him?

Good choice by Ricky.

Baltimore is a much better team than Miami and the Lions.

Hope he gets a ring there.

Back
Top Bottom