Merged: Ricky to Baltimore | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ricky to Baltimore

Goodbye R&R Express! Thanks for the memories. They were two of my favorite players on the team, and will be missed.

[youtube]0C8HHP8VBOA[/youtube]

frankly people ricky has never been the same since he carried us on his back in the panthers game a few years ago...baltimores a perfect fit for him...he'll fill mcgahees roll nicely...key to him is limiting his carries...baltimore knows how to use him

At least one of them might win the superbowl................:lol:

What's interesting to me is more what this means for Miami. I wish Ricky all the best and I loved watching him play. But this seems to say that the Dolphins like the RB group they have in camp. Bush and Daniel Thomas are locks to fill roster spots obviously, but this must mean that Miami likes what they see from Hilliard, Sheets and Grigsby. This is the camp battle that interests me the most. Bush has an injury history, and DT is an unproven commodity, so it's completely reasonable to imagine a situation where one or more of them gets decent playing time.

Funny if it's an Eagles/Ravens SB...doubtful though cause BAL will never win it all with Flacco.

They won it all with Trent Dilfer....granted they have a much better defense then, but still, Baltimore has decent Super Bowl odds in my opinion.

And finally this chapter comes to an end. I can't say i am upset about it. Good luck Ricky. You left us, came back to us, left us again then came back to us once again. Feels like we are getting a fresh start and so are you. Feels like getting out of a relationship that both parties knew would never amount to a whole lot.
Cam Cameron is a dick and a hypocrite.
Good luck Ricky

The end of the RxR era, went by so fast it seems. Good luck to Ricky and Ronnie, and more good luck to Thomas and Bush to fill their shoes here.

I have to get a ravens ricky williams jersey. He's just an extremely positive person. Very slim chance the dolphins win a superbowl, so hopefully Ricky gets his. Wish he could have finished his career in Miami, but things happen. Good luck ricky.

Back
Top Bottom