Merged: Ricky to Meet with Dolphin Officials | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ricky to Meet with Dolphin Officials

DaveFins

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
WQAM has reported that Ricky will meet with Dolphin officials. You can also verify at the ESPN Dolphin message board.

If this was just a ploy to get a new contract, it is dirty but it sure got everyones attention. I'm not saying that I agree with this, however we all know Ricky is different from other players. Either way, I would welcome him back if this is the case. I understand both points of view, and I'm as disappointed as everyone. I just don't like to rush to judgement on a person, I would rather sit back and watch and see.

Could he be having second thoughts after seeing that he will have to pay back $8 million...of which some has gone up in smoke?

DaveFins said:
WQAM has reported that Ricky will meet with Dolphin officials. You can also verify at the ESPN Dolphin message board.
This was reported by Hacksaw yesterday here in Southern California. I didn't post it cuz I didn't feel like taking the customary lashing for regurgitating something Hacksaw said.

DaveFins said:
Go to espn.com...Miami Dolphins Message Board
Might need a source more reputable than that.

Im not saying your wrong. But it isn't like your telling people to go to CNN.com! Its still a message boared where anyone can post anything.

Listen to WQAM...Mandich is on at 2:00 PM EST. Kind of hard to post a link from WQAM, but I will listen over the internet to see if he elaborates any.

Ricky is probably mad about the 8 million cause hes not going to be travling anywhere without it.

Ricky meeting with Dolphin officials?

It was on the finheaven.com news for about 2 minutes. Allegedly reported on WQAM.

Too late, go get that money guys. Or maybe the front office is going to use that $8 million as blackmail to get him to play this season.

I've been listening to WQAM and no one has mention anything about Ricky meeting with team officials.

It just another rumor.

Back
Top Bottom