Merged: Same people year after year/Who Won't be on this Team Next Year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Same people year after year/Who Won't be on this Team Next Year?

screw it, get T.O.

just do an incentive-laden contract that pays him based on his personality.... every time he talks to the press, he loses 1 million. :D

at this point, even with his antics i think he'd be worth it. the number of drops we have... its ridiculous.

Who WON'T be on this team next year?

Howard - out!

I really think that Chambers will be traded in the offseason. How about trade our first and chambers for Rivers? Pick up a receiver in the draft?

I can't imagine Gus being on the team next year because of his age. Maybe he sticks around as a back up.

I hate to say it, but I think Ricky might not be on the team either. Ronnie needs to be the focus.

Who else?

on T.O.........here is my take

When you are a bad team (we are 3-6, coming off a 4-12 season) you take the talent! Don't worry about the distraction and other crap. First get the talent. Only "GREAT" teams have to worry about chemistry. First get good, then worry about the chemistry stuff.

hmm im thinking seau will retire

lolololol anyone remember the guy who made the post..

ronnie brown cut in '06? .good times:rofl3:

I hope we can get TO. His talent alone makes up for his antics outside of football.

We need to go out there as throw money at proven talent, at least one or two playmakers. I'm so tired of hoping we find a diamond in the rough QB.

FiN.in.RI said:
His antics aren't "outside" of football.

They don't happen on Sunday. Except for that fight with Hugh, his antics are saying things to the media.

MikeO said:
It's the same people year after year who keep costing us games and keep making the same mistakes.

Mare---missing too many easy field goals, isn't worth what he is making.

Chambers---drops too many footballs, He is NOT a #1 WR in this league. We need to stop fooling oursleves.

Howard--The guy can't play, thanks Spielman for giving him a contract that makes him impossible to move.

Saban has only had to put up with these three for 9 games, but its been year after year with these guys and nothing ever changes. Christ, even our crappy O-line got their act together this year and is playing better. Yet, the same 3 guys keep making costly mistakes that cost us games.

Well said, CHAMBERS is the most overrated player on this TEAM....He has been dropping balls all year and even though GUS is NOT the answer at QB, he would look a lot better if the recievers on this team would catch some balls

No TO! If he can't stand McNabb, what do you think he'd do to Gus? Our trading Surtain shows that we're putting more stock in our future than in our present. Don't ruin that!

phinpunk14 said:
He should be catching td's for how much he's making. I can't believe we gave a kicker that kind of a contract.

You mean dropping right?

Yes I had to go there!

byroan said:
They don't happen on Sunday. Except for that fight with Hugh, his antics are saying things to the media.

Yeah but when you say "outside" of football I think of DUI's, drugs, wife-beating, murders.. ya know that sort of thing..

TO affects team chemistry, which in turn affects what happens on the field on Sundays. Calling out the QB's and coaches, verbal fights on the sidelines and in the locker room it all affects the team's balance as a whole.

byroan said:

The man is a cancer. His antics have gotten to the point where they overshadow his immense talent. Those are some serious antics. NO to TO.

MikeO said:
Well, Booker isn't a #1 either, but it would send a message to the rest of the team that nobody is safe. And it doesn't matter how much money you make your job isn't safe.

You may be right, but Booker is far more a #1 WR than CC. At least Booker has gone to a Pro-Bowl and has shown he will make the hard and easy catches.

Back
Top Bottom