MERGED: Sanchez still the same player | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Sanchez still the same player

this jets team looks pretty damn good...i'm not seeing much weakness...if they get revis back damn...this team looks to me like it's all about sanchez...

and i can already tell the jets have 2 interior olinemen in #68 and #75 who players around the league are not gonna like...borderline late hits nasty players looking for jobs...

and be glad penny isn't tossing floaters with cromartie jumping and undercutting quick throws...cause they'd have pick 6 written all over them...i think cromartie is gonna have his hands on the ball an awful lot with this blitzing attacking defense forcing the qb to get the ball out of hand in a hurry...

and i told you guys shonn greene was a damn good between the tackles rb...

I don't know who is watching this game but if there is anyone around here who think the Jets are going to be a pushover, I wish you would tell me what you see about these guys that look bad. These guys are going to be scary good when they get Revis and Holms back. These guys look to be in midseason form. Yeah yeah, I know we played in the rain, but come on, our offense looked like a HS offense compared to the way the jets are executing. If we already know the jet's D is better than ours then that means our offense better be pretty darn good, and right now ..... well lets just say we have a long way to go in 3 weeks. Go ahead flame me, I am just telling the truth.

Nah, I agree. They look way ahead of us right now.

I don't know who is watching this game but if there is anyone around here who think the Jets are going to be a pushover, I wish you would tell me what you see about these guys that look bad. These guys are going to be scary good when they get Revis and Holms back. These guys look to be in midseason form. Yeah yeah, I know we played in the rain, but come on, our offense looked like a HS offense compared to the way the jets are executing. If we already know the jet's D is better than ours then that means our offense better be pretty darn good, and right now ..... well lets just say we have a long way to go in 3 weeks. Go ahead flame me, I am just telling the truth.

Yep... only thing is you have to throw record out the window when it comes to divisional games. They are a better team than us on paper but that's why they play the game.

No reason to flame you for stating the obvious. Dolphins better start getting serious rather than believing all the hype.

Can you fairly pass judgment on the Dolphins when they played in the condition that they played in? It's not like we are seeing the Jets/Giants are playing in those same conditions right now. So I reserve judgment until I see them on a regular field.

i'm right there with you...i can't really find a weakness...other then what sanchez does with teams scheming to attack him...i see him eye balling one target an awful lot but i don't trust chris clemons right now to be able to jump the ball like other established free safeties...

that defense is NASTY

The Jets may look intimidating right now, but primarily their offensive production have been their 1st string offense against the giants 2nd stringers. Plus its only preseason... Go Phins

jpp has to have the longest arms of any defensive end in football...it's rediculous

They don't look unbeatable lol. They look pretty good. First string offense with 13 points - Giants played about 10 minutes with their second stringers.

What has looked really impressive so far is their special teams coverage. The Giants can barely get the ball past the 20.

All the cheerleaders that were bustin' Sanchez's chops shut the **** up quick didn't they....:lol:

He forced that first pass but didn't miss a throw after that... the Jets look like a pretty decent team...

this jets team looks pretty damn good...i'm not seeing much weakness...if they get revis back damn...this team looks to me like it's all about sanchez...

and i can already tell the jets have 2 interior olinemen in #68 and #75 who players around the league are not gonna like...borderline late hits nasty players looking for jobs...

and be glad penny isn't tossing floaters with cromartie jumping and undercutting quick throws...cause they'd have pick 6 written all over them...i think cromartie is gonna have his hands on the ball an awful lot with this blitzing attacking defense forcing the qb to get the ball out of hand in a hurry...

and i told you guys shonn greene was a damn good between the tackles rb...

Cromartie has already shied away from 2 tackles including that long play by Bradshaw. That's gonna wear on me.

if we had a damn free safety with instincts and ball awareness i'd feel like we could make sanchez throw some steaks into coverage...but i don't really think we do...i think chris clemons is gonna be late an awful lot reacting...and all the speed in the world won't make up for it if he is...if he's timid he's getting torched...

wait til aaron rodgers gets him week 6...

Cromartie has already shied away from 2 tackles including that long play by Bradshaw. That's gonna wear on me.

you knew that when you traded for him...you had to...its all over tape...if i was miami oc you can bet your sweet *** i'd run the ball wide at cromartie as much as possible...i'd attack him and that soft edge...but the lbs are so good i think they'll make up for a lot of it...

that dudes gonna bait some qbs into pick 6's...i just hope its not us...that said if you still have revis out well i'd just get the ball in marshalls hands around or behind the los and make cromartie tackle...and marshall will beast him...

So if we go out and score 20 points in the 1st quarter on Saturday r we back to being better?

you knew that when you traded for him...you had to...its all over tape...if i was miami oc you can bet your sweet *** i'd run the ball wide at cromartie as much as possible...i'd attack him and that soft edge...but the lbs are so good i think they'll make up for a lot of it...

that dudes gonna bait some qbs into pick 6's...i just hope its not us...that said if you still have revis out well i'd just get the ball in marshalls hands around or behind the los and make cromartie tackle...and marshall will beast him...

I bought into the reports that he's been playing with more physicality in camp this summer. Still early but that's gonna be an issue if he doesn't man up.

The big play potential that he represents pretty much makes up for it though. Almost.

Back
Top Bottom