MERGED: Sanchez still the same player | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Sanchez still the same player

jets look decent. their guards look like crap and are playing dirty to make up for it. i don't know if that's good or bad for us.

that defense will be sick ... again. no surprise there. that unit only got better.

sanchez looks okay i guess. nothing special. the giant ends aren't getting **** for pressure - pierre paul looks lost - so sanchez has a ton of time. and his receivers have been stupid open. can't say either way based on this - except i hope he tries to force it into LT more once the season starts.

why in the hell was eli still in there? and how did they release micah johnson? not too good in the middle.

All the cheerleaders that were bustin' Sanchez's chops shut the **** up quick didn't they....:lol:

He forced that first pass but didn't miss a throw after that... the Jets look like a pretty decent team...

LOL... Sanchez is doing well, he has completed 13 passes for a 7.0 y/a. Let's not go crowning him just yet. It is pre-season and I personally haven't seen anything from him that makes me see he is better then he was last season.

i'm only worried about lt catching the ball out of the backfield...beating one on one coverage...i think while he looks damn fresh right now if they run him between the tackles that your gonna see him age quickly...if it's me shonn green gets the rock other than passing 3rd downs...but i think the jets know that lts carries need to be watched very closely...

i still think the burst with lt is pretty much gone as a rb and that he can't sustain it on a game in game out basis...

LOL... Sanchez is doing well, he has completed 13 passes for a 7.0 y/a. Let's not go crowning him just yet. It is pre-season and I personally haven't seen anything from him that makes me see he is better then he was last season.

I ain't crowning him ****.... I just think it's pretty hilarious that the usual suspects are always so quick to trash him in a heartbeat... then when they realize they ****ed up... they disappear...

He forced the first pass but in reality the ball just took an unfortunate bounce in the air for an easy pick.... kinda like the one Sean Smith could've fair caught Saturday...

But that's still not the point... the point is how a quarterback REACTS to things like that.. and Sanchez passed with flying colors tonight...

Most of the homers around here wont ever see anything from him that makes them see that he's better than last year... even if he is...

Lets be honest here... this place would be howling like a pack of coyotes if Miami quarterbacks were playing like Sanchez...

Agreed. Remember Mark Sanchize's first pass in preseason last year? Let's see what happens when the regular season starts >=)

I bought into the reports that he's been playing with more physicality in camp this summer. Still early but that's gonna be an issue if he doesn't man up.

The big play potential that he represents pretty much makes up for it though. Almost.

you mean "thudding"...lol...when guys are coming downhill with bad intentions is when you find out who's in it and who's not...cromartie i have to tell you is not in it...

i'm only worried about lt catching the ball out of the backfield...beating one on one coverage...i think while he looks damn fresh right now if they run him between the tackles that your gonna see him age quickly...if it's me shonn green gets the rock other than 3rd down...but i think the jets know that lts carries need to be watched very closely...

i still think the burst with lt is pretty much gone as a rb and that he can't sustain it on a game in game out basis...

Shonn Greene looks and runs almost identical to Ronnie.... they look like the same player in different uniforms....

[video=youtube;6Uf0DMcT998]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uf0DMcT998&feature=player_embedded[/video]

That was nasty Eli.... Oh well he's a Manning.... tough SOB's they are.. all of em..

I ain't crowning him ****.... I just think it's pretty hilarious that the usual suspects are always so quick to trash him in a heartbeat... then when they realize they ****ed up... they disappear...

He forced the first pass but in reality the ball just took an unfortunate bounce in the air for an easy pick.... kinda like the one Sean Smith could've fair caught Saturday...

But that's still not the point... the point is how a quarterback REACTS to things like that.. and Sanchez passed with flying colors tonight...

Most of the homers around here wont ever see anything from him that makes them see that he's better than last year... even if he is...

Lets be honest here... this place would be howling like a pack of coyotes if Miami quarterbacks were playing like Sanchez...

I don't know about that, because I don't care for Sanchez one bit but will give credit where credit is due. And while he has done well after that interception, at least some of the throws he has made, were very good catches by his receivers and he hasn't tried to pass the ball down the field. Whether that is due to taking what the defense is giving him or not I do not know because I am going back and forth watching the game and going back to my office.

Dumping the ball off and running naked boot legs are good and all but I am looking to see a pass threaded throw a defense, I am looking to see him looking the defender off and zipping the ball there (I did see one play where he looked the defender off and passed it to a crossing LT, that was nice). At least for me I don't see progression when the ball is being thrown 6-8 yrds.

i'm glad this thread was made.......the forum equivalent of premature ejaculation. btw....lt>tj

Sort of the antithesis of people crowning Henne on this site

yeah slimm but he made the decision imo he was going to lt from the get go...as soon as he saw the ss in what looked like a man only look...never even considered that the lb may float out there...just eye banged lt the whole way and then threw the ball behind him...

still he came right back and made the plays he needed to...but i still think he forces the ball into predetermined spots regardless of whats there...on the ball that rolle was almost there to take out the wr in the endzone i think he was going there all the way...

a savvy free safety i think can bait him...still

I don't know about that, because I don't care for Sanchez one bit but will give credit where credit is due. And while he has done well after that interception, at least some of the throws he has made, were very good catches by his receivers and he hasn't tried to pass the ball down the field. Whether that is due to taking what the defense is giving him or not I do not know because I am going back and forth watching the game and going back to my office.

Dumping the ball off and running naked boot legs are good and all but I am looking to see a pass threaded throw a defense, I am looking to see him looking the defender off and zipping the ball there (I did see one play where he looked the defender off and passed it to a crossing LT, that was nice). At least for me I don't see progression when the ball is being thrown 6-8 yrds.

"If"... "but"... "and"... we get it... :lol:

yeah slimm but he made the decision imo he was going to lt from the get go...as soon as he saw the ss in what looked like a man only look...never even considered that the lb may float out there...just eye banged lt the whole way and then threw the ball behind him...

still he cam right back and made the plays he needed to...but i still think he forces the ball into predetermined spots regardless of whats there...on the ball that rolle was almost there to take out the wr in the endzone i think he was going there all the way...

And? QB's make pre-determined throws all the time hoops... sometimes it works sometimes it dont...

It was a 3-step drop and fire... with an empty backfield... that wasn't a progression call... him nor LT read the zone coverage... it happens...

Back
Top Bottom