MERGED: Sean Smith Cited in Alleged Drunk Driving Incident | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Sean Smith Cited in Alleged Drunk Driving Incident

In all fairness, he was better than Smith I think. At least he had way more iNT's

Well, in the first 4 season of both, Smith has five, while Allen had 10....Other stats look fairly similar.

One sucks, the other sucks a little less. I'll let you chose which is which.

I can't believe Allen is still in the NFL.

i think by the nickle they mean coming in as the 3rd corner and playing the boundary and another corner shifting inside...god help kc if he's gonna cover slots...

this was addition by subtraction for miami imo...smith got used way too damn much the last 3/4's of the season...just like every damn season...we needed a fresh start...let him piss off and frustrate kc fans

Hated Smith. He sucked. Couldn't catch a cold and tackling was like kryptonite to him. He was useless, not a football player

Corn Row Barbie will be bagging groceries in 2 years! I look forward to him checking my receipts at Costco!

Seriously? Sean Smith as the nickel? That's be a hilarious train wreck to watch.

Sean Smith is the least interesting man in the world.

His 2¢ will get you a bill for $37 and some change...

There are reports he isn't even starting in KC, only coming in to play the nickel
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...n-flowers-chiefs-can-have-nfls-best-secondary
the fact that he isn't a lock to start should surprise no one. I've written it a million times - 5 picks in 64 games, horrible tackler, not a playmaker, etc. he was one of the biggest busts at DB we've ever had - right there w jamar fletcher and Jason Allen (who actually was more productive in turnovers per game than smith). The 3 of them couldn't start in the lingerie league.

the fact that he isn't a lock to start should surprise no one. I've written it a million times - 5 picks in 64 games, horrible tackler, not a playmaker, etc. he was one of the biggest busts at DB we've ever had - right there w jamar fletcher and Jason Allen (who actually was more productive in turnovers per game than smith). The 3 of them couldn't start in the lingerie league.

Nice :-)

KC already has 2 All-Pros there in Berry and Flowers, so Smith will be a nice compliment to those guys and probably benefit statistically from it. To me he is at best an average #2CB and that is his ceiling. We took a shot at his "potential" and he never lived up to it. For what we paid him (4years, $3.2 Million) he was worth it. What KC paid him (3year, $18 Million, $11Million guaranteed), NO THANKS.

they paid him the same money as we paid Marshall and is not like he is any better a cb

Chiefs cornerback was arrested on Monday morning in Kansas City and cited for operating with a vehicle with a BAC of .08 or more, according to KCTV5.com. Smith was arrested after he crashed into a light post at an intersection after trying to make a left turn. The crash broke the light post.

According to the police report obtained by KCTV, the Chiefs corner declined medical attention, he also mumbled statements that police couldn't understand after the crash, which occurred around 12:30 a.m.

Smith was eventually taken into custody and charged with suspicion of DUI, careless driving and driving without proof of insurance, according to the Kansas City Star.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...an-smith-cited-for-drunk-driving-after-arrest

No point posting this here... Not on our team anymore, don't care about that fool

He probably dropped the breathalyzer when the cop gave it to him.

Watch Omar make an excuse for him.

Back
Top Bottom