MERGED: Sean Smith Cited in Alleged Drunk Driving Incident | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Sean Smith Cited in Alleged Drunk Driving Incident

Potential means you have not done anything yet. You might or should be able to, but never have.

Unless you play for Miami, in which case the coaches just haven't used you right and this year will be the year.

**** him and his no tackling , interception dropping azz. Really glad he's gone.

He probably dropped the breathalyzer when the cop gave it to him.

Watch Omar make an excuse for him.

Now that is funny! :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

**** him and his no tackling , interception dropping azz. Really glad he's gone.

This!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

But guys he is so big and stuff. Like just give him a chance. He did against Fitzgerald and Green. Come on. Jeez. Guys he will get better......

I would rather have kept Smith at his salary then keep Patterson at his salary then sign a washed up Finnagan. That being said I have no tolerance for drunk driving. NFL should start making stricter policies for when players have issues like this. Unfortunately NFL players usually don't go to court for years, I mean did Ronnie Brown ever go to court

I'm not going to judge other teams players for being idiots until our own team can get their dumbass heads on straight, especially when Smith probably learned it in the back seat of Pouncey's car.

......I honestly could care less about Smith, or any former player not with the team for that matter

I'm not going to judge other teams players for being idiots until our own team can get their dumbass heads on straight, especially when Smith probably learned it in the back seat of Pouncey's car.

Come on man!

I don't have anything against Sean Smith and I wish him the best, and I'm not taking any pleasure in this news.

But I still think we made the right decision to move on there. You can only hang your hat on a guy's 'potential' for so long.

I would rather have kept Smith at his salary then keep Patterson at his salary then sign a washed up Finnagan. That being said I have no tolerance for drunk driving. NFL should start making stricter policies for when players have issues like this. Unfortunately NFL players usually don't go to court for years, I mean did Ronnie Brown ever go to court

Couldn't agree more about the strictness. A joke that they don't get into more trouble for stuff like that. Almost all arrests and police citations should come with a harsher penalty to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom