MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST

horrible tackling from the south.

Mike Iupati is doing well against Dan Williams.

...Until this penalty.

iupati better clean up his hand usage...great looking player but i think i've counted 3 plays already where a hold could have been called on him

early impressions so far..tebow cannot throw if he has to read defenses, he looks uncomfortable especially compared to pike.

taylor mays looks so much like gibril..he had a clear hit on the RB, came with blazing speed and just flat out didn't make a typical safety tackle, he didn't wrap-up or anything, just sorta missed.

Missed tackle was Sharpton from UM. UM struggled with Miss Tackles all year. The other Missed tackled came from Mays being over agressive.

Missed tackle was Sharpton from UM. UM struggled with Miss Tackles all year. The other Missed tackled came from Mays being over agressive.

whenever i've watch this guy play, i just don't get the hype..he seems to take bad angles, miss tackles etc alot!

Mays is a bust if he goes top 20 or even top 30.

Tebow has a horrible slow weak arm.

Favorites so far Spoon, Graham.

I love McCluster on KR he is not afraid of contact and I think is the answer to all our screens. Kid has not looked for the sideline once.

I love Weatherspoon. Now THAT's a middle linebacker

The Senior Bowl

The South Team came out looking flat on their first drive on offense and defense. Kind of reminds me of a team led by Tony Sparano. Oh Wait........................

Mays had the right angle he just led with his helmet straight for the ball and it did not pop out

McCluaster looks like Johnson running and Harvin recieving. Awesome play call. Williams looking good

Back
Top Bottom